Separate names with a comma.
Thanks to everyone for your help. We held off on both, assuming that we could purchase insurance later, and eventually the flight was cancelled....
Excellent advice, thank you!
Thank you, I will do that.
We intended on purchasing travel insurance anyway. Does anyone know if it would be helpful under the current circumstances? Should we hold off?