13 Hours Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
If you want to see the real account of what went down, from people who were actually there, see the movie.
Personally I thought it was a disgrace the way all these Americans were abandoned by our government and of course I guess I should never have expected more from an inept administration, who's greatest achievement is kowtowing and bowing to the world, including then secretary of state Hitlery Clinton.

They never mention the names of those who refused to help Americans, in their time of need but, we all know who they are!

Libtards will still be offended I'm sure!

Reactions: 3 people
I should have drug your ass up to Dover so you could help offload some of the 4000 KIA from Iraq.

I don't remember any sort of whining about them from you.

Glad you spent $10 on a movie to show your support this time. Do you still have your yellow ribbon on your big ole truck?

Look Libtard heads exploding, over this movie, as we speak!

Your not man enough to drag my ass anywhere!

But, I remember you whining about it!

Glenn Quagmire said:
I should have drug your ass up to Dover so you could help offload some of the 4000 KIA from Iraq.

Glad you spent $10 on a movie to show your support this time. Do you still have your yellow ribbon on your big ole truck?

The most tragic part of such obscene losses came directly from "touchy-feely" rules of engagement that essentially set up our people to be murdered by any goat-lover who could place a bomb by a road, instead of properly permitting our troops to do what was needed to subdue an area...and being overly "sensitive" has never accomplished that feat at any time or place in history.  Both sides of the political circus are fully culpable there and have much American blood on their hands. Given today's date in history; let us not forget there was a time when America didn't bow to her enemies quite so easily. Perhaps you should have drug your ass to this for a different perspective:  http://www.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/tabid/223/Article/643350/a-look-back-at-desert-storm-25-years-later.aspxIn

In any case; what is it about  someone merely suggesting a movie that could seem so outrageous or at all threatening to warrant such an hysterical post as you've just made?

Reactions: 2 people
The left is just trying to justify, their admistration abandoning Americans in Benghazi by any and all means.

All I said in my original post is BaRack lovers probably wouldn't like this movie. No officials names were mentioned but, the fact that no help was coming from the American government was mentioned more than once!

Go see the movie and take away from it, what you will!

southwind said:
The left is just trying to justify, their admistration abandoning Americans in Benghazi by any and all means.

All I said in my original post is BaRack lovers probably wouldn't like this movie. No officials names were mentioned but, the fact that no help was coming from the American government was mentioned more than once!

Go see the movie and take away from it, what you will!

Worthy of note's the fact that even Jimmy Carter, after many months too long, finally authorized a very daring rescue mission attempt to at least try to get the Americans then held by Iran out of there.  What really are ANY possible excuses for obama/hillary doing absolutely NOTHING that night our embassy fell in Benghazi? I believe it's that question that most troubles liberals...since none can ever seem to offer ANY reasonable response.

Just imagine if the obama "adminstration" ran so much as fire department. "Hey!...We're trapped in a burning building and we desperately need help!"  "I'm sorry, but according to our genius managers, well, we think you're just too far from the central station, and we just can't be bothered to even get on the phone to see if anyone could help you, so good luck."...."and besides that; What difference does it make?"

Glenn Quagmire said:

The question you should ask someone like southwind is do they care about those 4000 KIA or the mess the war in Iraq created. Of course you already know what his answer would be. H E double hockey sticks because he's worried about more important things.

Reactions: 1 person
no the question you should ask is hy those people got no help and why there was a cover up on why it happened
Then the left's leading candidate asks "at this point what does it matter?"

Reactions: 4 people
Dog Wonder said:
How many congressional hearings does it take to answer your question?

'southwindBAG is patiently waiting for the the FBI to Indict/arrest  'HILL, just before the election.
Now when That never happens, best we go out and buy ear protectors, because we'll hear  WINING like  Never thought possible !

Always remember what....good ol' boy...Forest GUMP always says;   "STUPID IS,  as STUPID  DOES"    !!

" HILL / 16'

cltrat said:
no the question you should ask is hy those people got no help and why there was a cover up on why it happenedThen the left's leading candidate asks "at this point what does it matter?"
Thanks....point made again!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
'southwindBAG is patiently waiting for the the FBI to Indict/arrest  'HILL, just before the election.
Now when That never happens, best we go out and buy ear protectors, because we'll hear  WINING like  Never thought possible !

Always remember what....good ol' boy...Forest GUMP always says;   "STUPID IS,  as STUPID  DOES"    !!

" HILL / 16'
FBI? Really? Hitlery can't even manage to pull ahead of an "Old White Guy", in her own party.....SUCKER!