2014 Investor Day presentation

oh so now since AA was in BK you can't do a year over year comparison of stock - that's how you rationalize that away

Amazing how you can just wish things away

How long do we need to wait for AA to be out of BK before we can compare DL performance to AA performance - be careful how you answer this as we will hold that to every comparison - that will mean if you say we have to wait two years to do stock price appreciation comparisons that would hold true on revenue, cost, fuel, hedging

Let's see your rationale on this one - otherwise we are going to have to say AA is only out of BK 54 weeks so can't compare to DL when you are talking about how well DL is doing against AA

Can't have it both ways

So which is it

BTW - still waiting on the list

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not asking for anything to be two ways....

AA's stock price just entered a year over year comparison.

AA's stock price has seen very nice growth over the past year.

As the most recent airline to emerge from BK and a merger, AA hasn't proven yet that it has the same long-term sustainable earnings that other carriers have had.

They may get there at some point but they aren't there yet..

the concept really isn't that difficult to understand

it seems pretty obvious that you aren't interested in understanding but instead in trying to make a bunch of noise whether it makes sense or not - and most of the time it doesn't.

so let's see there is a chance AA might not continue their impressive stock price run

OK so then there is a chance DL will continue to lag AA

It's you who has the difficulty understanding how AA is outperforming DL on stock price - see anytime AA is outdoing DL you come up with some way to explain it away

tough one isn't it

it seems pretty obvious that you aren't interested in understanding but instead in trying to make a bunch of noise whether it makes sense or not - and almost all the time it doesn't

remember 15 to 1 ratio and negative rating you hold

Reactions: 1 person
right - so now that we have demonstrated that AA stock is outperforming DL's we have moved to market cap - typical approach

expect AAL stock is not outperforming if AAL is not worth as much in the marketplace.

not sure what kind of outperformance you want to measure if it isn't the final number.

once again the facts escape you - one year stock performance of AA is better than DL - I know it's tough for you to ever admit something that AA is doing better than DL

it just goes to show how biased you are in your posts

no, AA's stock growth has been stronger - from a much lower original base, still resulting in a lower overall market cap.

I'm just pointing out the facts.

Oh so now we are rationalizing AA's better performance due to lower stock price than DL

you never cease to amaze everyone how you can rationalize everything DL does not come in #1

do you have your red slippers on tonight

uh, yes.
AA is not worth as much as DL.

I'm sorry if that is breaking news to you.

that wasn't a personal attack was it?

Sorry not breaking any news - DL's market cap is bigger never claimed it wasn't

What the point is you can't admit AA stock is performing better than DL's  - you say AA is starting from a lower base, etc

it's truly sad - how biased you are

AA's stock growth over the past year has indeed been higher. I have never denied that.

They started from a lower base and still are a lower valued airline.

Merry Christmas.

if you find it "trashing" AA to note that its market cap is less than DL, then you really shouldn't talk about these kinds of things.

Once again you did a back hand comment by saying they started at a lower price

If we ran a poll on here about who needs help I'm sure I would only get one vote from you and I would have to concede to you by running by a landslide

Should we run the poll

Reactions: 1 person