2015 AMT Discussion

Nope he was predicting what would have happened so he was a psychic fortune teller.

That's the reference, as no one would have known what would have happened.

700UW said:
Nope he was predicting what would have happened so he was a psychic fortune teller.
That's the reference, as no one would have known what would have happened.
Careful when you refer to me being psychic. That's a uncalled for comment. I replied to a post (not yours) and you refer me as ms Cleo and psychic because that post upset you. Every time someone talks negative about the IAM or the IAMPF you reply on the attack.

Reactions: 8 people
It's his agenda!

IAM good, every other bad, IAM good, every other bad, IAM good, every other bad, IAM good, every other bad,
IAM good, every other bad, IAM good, every other bad, IAM good, every other bad, IAM good, every other bad,

Understand?

Reactions: 6 people
700UW said:
So are you Ms Cleo now?

And no the Association wasnt ready as the IAM and TWU didnt meet right away to prepare due to internal Association issues.
The IAM tried to get the TWU to sit down, and they refused as there were some issues.
so everything is 100% the TWUs fault. Okay.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Rogallo said:
It's his agenda!

Understand?
exactly. 

Reactions: 4 people
Questions, if anyone knows

Does LUS work 8 hr or 8.5 hr days?

Does LUS employees get cabin jump seat privledges? That would really help out AMTs who commute. I talked to a LUS ramper and he has traveled on cabin jump seat.

bigjets said:
Questions, if anyone knows

Does LUS work 8 hr or 8.5 hr days?

Does LUS employees get cabin jump seat privledges? That would really help out AMTs who commute. I talked to a LUS ramper and he has traveled on cabin jump seat.
LUS does not get a paid lunch so we do have to put in 8.5 hours to get our 8 hour pay per day.
The only ones I have heard of having jump seat privileges are flight attendants and pilots.

Docker said:
LUS does not get a paid lunch so we do have to put in 8.5 hours to get our 8 hour pay per day.
The only ones I have heard of having jump seat privileges are flight attendants and pilots.
Do you work at LUS or is this just what you heard? I was hoping to hear from a LUS person.

1AA said:
This is what a airline does when it recognizes it's employees.
Our union should negotiate this in our proposal

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/alaska-airlines-horizon-air-employees-130000586.html
I decided to get out of the topic on "Seats" and come over here, fella in there got a little testy when I asked the relevance of it. 

Any hooo

Well,, that's nice but, Parker doesn't give bonuses to employees, only to management. Whats more, I'm sure our crappy impotent representative will be unable to negotiate anything that even resembles it.

There!! That's much better then talking about seat configurations.

Reactions: 6 people