2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traitor Jake is putting on a show on C&R about how he might go left seat 320 or right seat Triple. He wants everyone to know what a difficult decision it is for him. Like anyone is supposed to care.

It's all an act. No way in hell is he going back to the left seat. He was way over his head when he tried it before and he knows it.

So, where has our dear Traitor and psycho, far right infowars promoter gone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4866598/Young-girl-cusses-Infowars-correspondent.html

This little girl seemed to have a message for him.

Reactions: Claxon and dariencc
Question of the day. What ever happened to "laxtoasia", our former Westie who bailed to go overseas after the Eichen award? He had some choice words for us on the way out the door.

Well, a little birdie told me that things haven't exactly gone well in the Far East.

Fired!

OMG!

Reactions: Claxon
If "laxtoasia" couldn't make the grade in China, we should all be happy that he never got near the left seat bid that the insane Nicolau award would have afforded him.

Reactions: Claxon and CAVOK
"laxtoasia" greases one on in China.

Too funny! Too funny!

Ex-lax was a piece of work.

That is one of the reasons why I stuck it out when things went south after 9/11rather than running to another carrier like a fife or a foreign carrier like many others. It doesn't work well sometimes with foreign carriers and who knows what the background of the other pilots.We always a least had a union, a number and our route structure and hubs were always valuable. We were going to be there in some form. When I retire off the 330, I will have worked 35 years almost completely under DOH.

Last edited:
Reactions: dariencc and Claxon
"laxtoasia" greases one on in China.

Lax to Asia? Who knows. The biggest winner was ResJudicata
Aka Eric Kothny.
Kothny was a low level AWA problem child who ended up very well to the dismay of the Legacy American pilots who granted the west pilots their own merger carve out.
The LAA morons also de valued the A321 to lower status than the 757.
Immediately after, Parker began the 757 park job, which took full advantage of the cheap pay rates, and ordered many more 321s

Reactions: CAVOK
Question of the day. What ever happened to "laxtoasia", our former Westie who bailed to go overseas after the Eichen award? He had some choice words for us on the way out the door.

Well, a little birdie told me that things haven't exactly gone well in the Far East.

Fired!

OMG!

Everything you ever needed to know about the likes of "Cap'n Aux" and the "Spartans" in a single pic. Note that it was clearly much, much more important to have an "I love Meee!...And so does this completely clueless kid 'cause I'm a "real" Pilot, Honest, just ask my Mom!" picture taken than to even watch the formation overhead...as all the actually sane people were naturally doing.
11754527_857296887679730_4285531894512075754_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dariencc
Everything you ever needed to know about the likes of "Cap'n Aux" and the "Spartans" in a single pic. Note that it was clearly much, much more important to have an "I love Meee!...And so does this completely clueless kid 'cause I'm a "real" Pilot, Honest, just ask my Mom!" picture taken than to even watch the formation overhead...as all the actually sane people were naturally doing.
11754527_857296887679730_4285531894512075754_o.jpg
Look behind, where everyone else is paying attention. Not Capt.WEDGE.
Right down to his cactus shorts, a complete WEDGE.
ie, the simplest of tools known to man.......

It is time that I offer my unreserved apologies to Cap'n Aux. I foolishly called him our most attention starved pilot. This was a reckless and false charge which I now wish to repudiate in full.

Cap'n Aux is only our second most attention starved pilot. He is not even close to being number one. Our most attention starved wacko pilot is clearly the former pride of Phoenix, and now Miami, Marcio.

At last week's Crew News meeting at DFW, Marcio was in fine fettle. Three of the ten questions came from him. But to sample the full flavor of his questionable sanity, tune in to the question on A1/A3 travel. As he rambled on through tangent after tangent, it seemed Robert Isom's eyes were going to bug out of his head. At the end, Isom graciously defused the awkward situation with a quip. When it was over, the slack jawed audience had been treated to an unfocused, self aggrandizing example of third world intellectual torpor that lasted five minutes and thirty seconds.

The best part is that the pathetic boob was quite pleased with himself as he sat down. With all the highly qualified candidates out there, how this braying jackass ever became a pilot for a major airline in the United States of America is a national disgrace.

Build the Wall.

Last edited:
It is time that I offer my unreserved apologies to Cap'n Aux. I foolishly called him our most attention starved pilot. This was a reckless and false charge which I now wish to repudiate in full.

Cap'n Aux is only our second most attention starved pilot. He is not even close to being number one. Our most attention starved wacko pilot is clearly the former pride of Phoenix, and now Miami, Marcio.

At last week's Crew News meeting at DFW, Marcio was in fine fettle. Three of the ten questions came from him. But to sample the full flavor of his questionable sanity, tune in to the question on A1/A3 travel. As he rambled on through tangent after tangent, it seemed Robert Isom's eyes were going to bug out of his head. At the end, Isom graciously defused the awkward situation with a quip. When it was over, the slack jawed audience had been treated to an unfocused, self aggrandizing example of third world intellectual torpor that lasted five minutes and thirty seconds.

The best part is that the pathetic boob was quite pleased with himself as he sat down. With all the highly qualified candidates out there, how this braying jackass ever became a pilot for a major airline in the United States of America is a national disgrace.

Build the Wall.

The "usual suspects".

Reactions: dariencc
The "usual suspects".

Hey Cav,

My classmate on the 330 says that guys have had it up to here with Duberly. Total freak. Is that the same guy you were talking about with the oxygen mask?

Said he was bragging about his hobby of shining a laser pointer into a pet store after hours and driving the animals wild. Incredibly strange. What a guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAVOK
Dubberly is already schooling the veteran east 330 f/o group on international procedures. His pal Ray Ray is now also a resident expert. Ray won t hesitate to instruct veteran 330 pilots.
After all, these two have had enormous international experience flying their burned out awa 320s to MEX a few times......

Dubberly is already schooling the veteran east 330 f/o group on international procedures. His pal Ray Ray is now also a resident expert. Ray won t hesitate to instruct veteran 330 pilots.
After all, these two have had enormous international experience flying their burned out awa 320s to MEX a few times......

Ray Ray also flew to Calgary. He greatly impressed the Canadians at the Ramada Inn lounge by showing them the numerous selfies on his Facebook page.

Marcio, Ray and Kothny are still in shock at their reception on C&R. They expected a warm welcome for their whiny, anti-East Leonidas pity party but were mercilessly slagged by the savvy American boys. The AAers saw through the self-serving b.s. and knew that the Phoenix dregs were eyeing their quality DFW and LAX flying. They drove Marcio and Ray off the forum. Kothny still shows up but has been turned into a laughing stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.