2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct it certainly does not! Now enjoy that retirement and allow us that are still here flying the line in these wide bodies to do so;)

Pond and fishing pole somewhere with your name on it old timer
CYA

Reactions: B737 driver
Rays' idiot pal Auxier.

Hey TOM my man, I was just thinking about you and that AUG retirement date for you! 9 more months man are you excited?? Wow the next chapter, 65 and only a few more months and you can call it a career. I was just looking at the career calculator that the company puts out and it shows as of today I retire num 1024 which means the last 6yrs of my career in the left seat of a group 4! That's outstanding and although you never got there you can live vicariously thru me if you like:p:p:p;)

Take care man and again if I dont see you congrats on your upcoming retirement. All the best Tom...

Ray and Mitch Vaselino were removed from their respective ALPO domicile perches. Are you saying they are being abused now that they have been toppled?

Reactions: Black Swan
There are more and more AWA pilots headed to the 330 every month so I suggest you let it go and try to be civil. Its OVER!

Earth to Ray: Everyone is welcome. No one in Philly is having any heartburn over anyone in the system bidding to new bases. The 330 guys all say that there are two weirdos that stand out like a sore thumb but everyone else is fine. I'm too polite to identify the two. :D

Earth to Ray: Everyone is welcome. No one in Philly is having any heartburn over anyone in the system bidding to new bases. The 330 guys all say that there are two weirdos that stand out like a sore thumb but everyone else is fine. I'm too polite to identify the two. :D

Interesting that I seem to have zero problems with anyone on the fleet at all. In fact the only issues are with you web forum clowns that like to hide behind keyboards and monitors. See I fly on the 330 fleet you DO NOT so all this he said she said or my friends whose dads sister is a flight attendant that knows this guys cousin that flies on the 330 said this about Ray:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Ahh earth to dumbazz, just had dinner with my last crew on layover no issues. Let me suggest that you stop buying into all the drama and come meet me for yourself. See right now you sound very stupid but allow me to offer you the olive branch. Its better to meet people converse with them and make your own decisions rather than have others make your mind for you. Just a thought.;)

Ray and Mitch Vaselino were removed from their respective ALPO domicile perches. Are you saying they are being abused now that they have been toppled?

Aug is almost here Thomas!! Wings on the shelf forever. Man you must be excited, I mean retire as a G4 first officer and here I have to stay more years and will most certainly end up a G4 capt for my last 6yrs. Damn man I will be thinking about you on the beach while im at 41,000ft over the Ocean in the left seat.

Tom its gone too fast my man and Aug will be here in a blink!!

... In fact the only issues are with you web forum clowns that like to hide behind keyboards and monitors.

Hmm...that's "funny", since I don't recall ever revoking my recreational flying wager for AWA "spartans"...What did I miss there? ;)

Per your earlier droolings: "None of you have the balls to say any of this garbage to me personally as you hide like little rodents behind the safety of a keyboard and screen." PM if interested in wager terms and scheduling arrangements.

"I laugh at you man as you simply have no idea about who I am or where I have been." You seem only comfortable doing so while indeed being just some childish one of the "clowns that like to hide behind keyboards and monitors" in this sorry age. Per: "who I am or where I have been"? I strongly suspect nothing more than nobody and nowhere of note.

"Now for the record lil man I could have taken my guaranteed interviews with UAL!!" Goody for you. I well recall a time long past when UAL was actively recruiting nearly anything with a pulse for SCABS in strike breaking purposes, which I rather suspect might well cover your case, unless of course it's merely an "guaranteed interview" which you skipped that should serve to truly impress us all....Seriously? Nothing about you says (or even hints) Big League in ANY way, shape or form.

From my earlier posts: In full fairness AA76: I've met a fair amount of ex AWA sorts who are every bit much like "us" and NOT some deranged infants. I've had the pleasure now of flying with a few of "yours"/legacy AA that reasonably share your concerns, but the truth is they're/AWA hardly all infantile idiots by any means." You do NOT fall within that observation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Swan
... Damn man I will be thinking about you on the beach while im at 41,000ft over the Ocean in the left seat.

"while im at 41,000ft over the Ocean in the left seat."? Golly, I sure "wish" I could've spent some years enjoying such "thrills" as you can now still only dream about...Oh wait, I did. Despite your infantile fantasies, some of us afterwards "on the beach" will feel proper pity for you that you still evidently HAVE to work while we otherwise go about our days with little immediate concern beyond what's most fun to do that day. The view is lovely from high altitude, but there are far more fun aircraft to actually fly than bloated airliners and time aplenty for doing so will then be available without real restriction or concern of any kind. I honestly hope that you do have successful years in your airline career and that when it's finally ending/over you will be matured enough to realize that life has far more to offer. The world isn't nearly as small as you seem to think and I can promise you that none of us are the center of it. ;)

Last edited:
"while im at 41,000ft over the Ocean in the left seat."? Golly, I sure "wish" I could've spent some years enjoying such "thrills" as you can now still only dream about...Oh wait, I did. Despite your infantile fantasies, some of us afterwards "on the beach" will feel proper pity for you that you still evidently HAVE to work while we otherwise go about our days with little immediate concern beyond what's most fun to do that day. The view is lovely from high altitude, but there are far more fun aircraft to actually fly than bloated airliners and time aplenty for doing so will then be available without real restriction or concern of any kind. I honestly hope that you do have successful years in your airline career and that when it's finally ending/over you will be matured enough to realize that life has far more to offer. The world isn't nearly as small as you seem to think and I can promise you that none of us are the center of it. ;)

Ok my brother the career is OVER for you now so enjoy retirement. Im so sorry that your only connection to the aviation world is now thru this forum and attacking me and other former west pilots. All good though as I can take it in stride. I think your personal attacks are a bit juvenile but feel free to carry on if it allows you to vent some of that depression from which you clearly suffer. I still think medication can be a big help to you but one can only lead the horse to water!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.