2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis Carvallo

41-FllIUXnL._SY445_.jpg

Reactions: 767_fo

Sigh...No matter, as it seems the last mighty "spartan"/laughably self-styled "soldier" and even "battle-tested-Knight"/"Dire Wolf"/whatever has scurried off to it's nearest "safe space" after all it's predictably boring/standard "tough talk"....Sigh, I've serious sympathy for the legacy American Airlines folks for such creatures as that ever being inflicted on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dariencc
I'll never get a chance to fly with either one of ya, but pretty sure it would be a checklist only sort of thing.

One of you old dust farting East guys stayed in my crash pad. Dude used to smear boogers on the wall. I got to scrape them off with a paint scraper and spackle over it before I sold the place.

Quitting the industry was better than continuing to work at Pushing Stool Airlines, waiting for the flow to never materialize.

You guys are assholes and I don't envy you anymore. For this I am glad.

I'll never get a chance to fly with either one of ya, but pretty sure it would be a checklist only sort of thing.

One of you old dust farting East guys stayed in my crash pad. Dude used to smear boogers on the wall. I got to scrape them off with a paint scraper and spackle over it before I sold the place.

Quitting the industry was better than continuing to work at Pushing Stool Airlines, waiting for the flow to never materialize.

Um Hm...."Sure." Do your parents know you're back on the computer again?

Quit the industry? This tool fits the profile of 3 time loser "laxtoasia." After he missed out on the Nic and got steamrollered by Eichen, lax decided to seek his fortune in China. He couldn't make the grade as a third world Captain and was unceremoniously FIRED. :p

Dad's been dead since I was 18 and mom is retired but thanks; ungrateful East Hole.

Mom must be filled with pride telling her friends that her son aced the extremely rigorous hiring process at America West and went on to a successful career as a crash pad businessman.

America West? I crashed my place out to help defray the cost of owning a place.

Its hard to own your own place on $10 bucks per hour at PSA. Not sure what America West has to do with it.

Out of touch dust farting old guy with one foot in the grave maybe?

Last edited:
Poop Streak, Stool Pushing Airlines, dust farting? Enough with the constant scatological references, ok? They expose a very odd mind.

No wonder you never made it to the majors.

Scatological describes US Airways East before the merger in every detail. You should be glad that America West bought you and your garbage airplanes and grouchy old pilots. Your flow backs treated the RJ pilots like garbage. What's that bloviating loud mouth Borman up to? Slowing down to 220 for a slimy processed meat sandwich still? He should be fired.

Must be a real tough life flying that Airbus with autothrottles.

See ya!

Thanks for the world of crap that was/is US Airways East and stop with the bickering. You look like idiots and, in fact, you are idiots and ungrateful idiots at that, the lot of you.

Last edited:
Your flow backs treated the RJ pilots like garbage. What's that bloviating loud mouth Borman up to? Slowing down to 220 for a crappy lunch meat sand witch still? He should be fired.

Borman is very well liked and respected here. He won't be fired and will remain a major airline pilot, which you are not.

Must be a real tough life flying that Airbus with autothrottles.

It beats scraping boogers off a crash pad wall, I'll give you that.

Reactions: CAVOK and Claxon
When agency shop gets undone, Courtney will cry like the little baby afraid of the River Visual that he is; and whine about the pension that he never had to begin with; slowing down for a slimy lunch meat sandwich and tankering 1000 pounds to three hole at $150 a barrel like the idiot that he is.

Brilliant!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts