2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A330 fleet has a new training module. This requirement is because of a recent emergency involving a jammed lower lock bolt on the crew rest compartment door. A disaster was narrowly averted thanks to an heroic, quick thinking pilot who was able to leverage his well proportioned, 180 lbs. frame to bash open the door.

All A330 pilots will now be required to view the following training video, where a well proportioned, 180 lbs. individual demonstrates the preferred technique for emergency crew rest compartment egress.

I sadly suspect nothing posted will have any real affect. Where that absurdly infantile "PYLT" is concerned it all amounts to little more than attempting futile conversation with at best a starfish or even just a clam, and I'd honestly expect a higher level of demonstrated intelligence to be offered from either of those last two.

A330PYLT "educate me man seriously" Well, I'd like to help there, but can no longer imagine such an essentially magical feat to even be possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claxon
I sadly suspect nothing posted will have any real affect. Where that absurdly infantile "PYLT" is concerned it all amounts to little more than attempting futile conversation with at best a starfish or even just a clam, and I'd honestly expect a higher level of demonstrated intelligence to be offered from either of those last two.

A330PYLT "educate me man seriously" Well, I'd like to help there, but can no longer imagine such an essentially magical feat to even be possible.

East, you might as well give it a rest. The individual "A330PYLT" can't even spell so why would you think he would be up for your challenges? Substandard flying skills at best, you might as well shoot fish in a barrel. "Educate me man seriously"? - Is he for real? Ray puts out on social media he is an embry-riddle guy so maybe that explains his educational deficiencies.
Why disparage starfish and clams, maybe sea sponge would be a better comparison.

Reactions: dariencc and CAVOK
Unlike you, pathetic little pimple, I've actually done the War bit without the comfortable safety of any keyboard. The wager's open. Put up or shut up punk.
What's your problem little boy? A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge."...? OK, So just exactly WHAT "type of flying" have you EVER done or can even possibly now do that "gives you a bit of an edge" instead that you might better offer to give us all a good round of laughs..."PYLT"? I must admit I'd hoped for some more laughs from you even possibly expounding on your Fantasyland "qualifications" as even some slight joke of a "PYLT"....?

Per your: "I seem to have missed your appearance and or opportunity to meet me face to face."? You've magically somehow "missed" nothing of the sort and you fully know it. What's required there is for you to in your own infantile words "man up" and accept the wager, but you're quite clearly now nothing more than an utter COWARD instead. You fully know you would be shown to the whole world forever on video as just how much of truly pathetic excuse for a "PYLT" you actually are. COWARD is not a word I've ever used lightly, but is fully appropriate where you are concerned. No doubt we could all use some more laughs though, so please do include the phrase "man up" in your future postings, and do make sure to blow a "gentle", "caring" and extra-"sensitive" widdle kiss to all the other pwecious widdle baby boys of your sort at your local gym. ;)

Per: "cause his retirement day is fast approaching."? I honestly expect that a great many of us would have to be both dead and years laid in the earth before your pathetic sort of "PYLT" could viably challenge us aloft....but do keep mindlessly drooling along on your purely and apparently only actually possible for such as you "keyboard warrior" mode none the less. It sadly seems that all villages have their strange need for at least one designated Idiot.

One thing I've always honestly wondered about that you could perhaps help me out with: What sort of strange fantasies do/even can sad creatures like yourself magically construct when looking into shaving mirrors that even actually allows you further passage into any given day? Do you keep some bizarre sort of "participation trophy" for simply being born close at hand or what? ;)

Let me know princess when you and buttercup are ready to meet me man to man!! I know you two suffer from Key board bravery and love to hide behind the screen but you make so many challenges and looking for wagers, lets meet up face to face on neutral ground and talk about your issues!! I WAGER that you two will continue to be lil
B itches hiding behind the computer too afraid to approach me and talk like REAL MEN! ;)

Until then princess, you and buttercup continue to cuddle and stroke one another.

CYA

East, you might as well give it a rest. The individual "A330PYLT" can't even spell so why would you think he would be up for your challenges? Substandard flying skills at best, you might as well shoot fish in a barrel. "Educate me man seriously"? - Is he for real? Ray puts out on social media he is an embry-riddle guy so maybe that explains his educational deficiencies.
Why disparage starfish and clams, maybe sea sponge would be a better comparison.

:D:D:D Yes you got me as I can certainly mess up some spelling. I am constantly asking how to spell things here at home. We did not really do much in the way of spelling in Daytona but oh well still got the ATP.

Take care now and don't stay away so long next time, I miss your weak ass insults...
CYA

Ok BITCHES, i've grown more and more tied of you web forum self proclaimed WBC/WBA champs. If any of you all wish to speak with me see me face to face. Going to remove this app from my device as it really serves no purpose other than me teasing the animals when I get board. Its not nice to tease animals so I will be the bigger man, well honestly the ONLY MAN because you weak asses only come on here to talk.

Princess, you and buttercup take care of sugar puddin (fl430)

CYA ladies

Ok BITCHES,........ If any of you all wish to speak with me see me face to face.

As previously noted, I've no strange desire to ever "speak" to you at all except to establish wager protocols and scheduling and subsequently conduct myself decently in person should such an encounter occur. I can see no possible point in any undocumented exchange of hot air you would afterwards make false claims about. Such nonsense is best left to young children. As has long been noted; If you're actually interested in a wagered encounter begin with a personal message to that effect including your desired wager amount, or for that matter post it publicly for starters. You have notably done nothing of the sort and it seems instead that you're heroically "Going to remove this app from my device..." and of course fantasize yourself "the bigger man" for nobly running away....Most amusing.

"lets meet up face to face on neutral ground and talk about your issues!!" Said neutral ground would be the wager location where flying, not talking would settle any/all "issues", bearing in mind of course that you're clearly more comfortable with the talking part instead. A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge." That last still serves to slightly surprise though, given your extensive background: "We did not really do much in the way of spelling in Daytona but oh well still got the ATP."

Once more I'll offer that you may start the steps to "speak to me man to man" in the sky or stop wasting my time..."PYLT".

"...so I will be the bigger man, well honestly the ONLY MAN because you weak asses only come on here to talk"...Seriously? What part of apparently even the concept of direct and honest challenges do you find yourself so utterly incapable of comprehending, or perhaps you're just pretending to be so incredibly oblivious? Your point of how "Its not nice to tease animals" is well taken though, so feel perfectly free to post another burst or two of mighty "spartan" flatulence and scamper away as you see fit. Sleep well just by knowing you're "Going to remove this app..." has destroyed my personal harmony beyond even possible repair.;)

Last edited:

Your thought of unfairly and improperly offering comparable insults to the starfish and clam communities is well taken at this point sir. I rather suspect our last resident "spartan" has personally solved any/all his frets of assaults against his "honor" by merely deleting his "App" in any case, but his "Take care now and don't stay away so long next time, I miss your weak ass insults...CYA" still serves to trouble my sleep. How could even any actual challenge endure when the self-styled "ONLY MAN" has opted/"App"-ted to egress the arena? ;)

Per: "East, you might as well give it a rest." So it seems. My only possible excuse is to offer is just how both truly amazed and utterly disgusted I've been with the infantile "spartan" sorts for a full decade now. How such even clinically clear cases of Arrested Development could comport themselves as they did for so long will never cease to amaze me, this A330 creature apparently being the last of their bunch to willingly present themselves up in public, and once presented, predictably run away. Thankfully, I can't honestly begin to even imagine what it must sadly be like to "live" as a supposed "Male" "51" seemingly going on perhaps at best 15 years of functional maturity. Oh well. The vast majority of the PHX folks I've had the actual pleasure to meet strike me as decent sorts that simply got caught up in the "Army of Leonidas" nonsense. Among the saddest traits of our species is the all-too-easy acceptance and perverse "justification" of personal opportunism, but such is part and parcel of all of us to some extent. Had evolution actually designed us to always "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" both ourselves and our whole world likely be far better than is the case...But then had evolution done other to us than it did and allowed seriously significant reductions in our survivalist sense of self-primacy and even the associated traits that make us essentially like to fight; who knows if Homo Sapiens wouldn't have instead become extinct long ago? No matter. I'll never fully understand even the smallest part of Life's miracle and properly leave such things up to God:

Last edited:
Reactions: luvthe9 and Claxon
Ok BITCHES, i've grown more and more tied of you web forum self proclaimed WBC/WBA champs. If any of you all wish to speak with me see me face to face. Going to remove this app from my device........
Princess, you and buttercup take care of sugar puddin (fl430)

A330PYLT: "Let me know princess when you and buttercup are ready to meet me man to man!! I know you two suffer from Key board bravery and love to hide behind the screen but you make so many challenges and looking for wagers, lets meet up face to face on neutral ground and talk"...?

"and talk"?...Why would I want to waste time with any "talk" with you save for documented online correspondence required to establish the wager location, terms and conditions "Princess buttercup sugar puddin"? Why all your continued emphasis on "talk"? In your own words "you weak asses only come on here to talk" and all your "talk" serves purely to bore all concerned. Can you actually FLY an airplane or can't you, supposed "PYLT"? ;)

[/QUOTE]

Your profile proclaims you both "Male" and "51" and yet the entirety of your postings strongly suggests otherwise on both counts. We all know you're actually going to read and see all this A330"PYLT". You're simply far too much of an obvious infant to not perversely need to eagerly see the fully horrific results of even your latest chest-thumping about how you're heroically intending to delete some "App"...No matter, I suppose, since lifting the stepping stone over perpetually squirming creatures on the internet does sadly do nothing to ever actually force them out into the light of day.

A330"PYLT" The bottom line is you and your both amazingly and disgustingly infantile sorts offered up copious and contined insults to your betters, but whenever properly called out for such you did/do nothing but run and hide....Period. How typically "spartan soldier"/"battle"-tested-"knight" and perhaps even "dire wolf" of you. Never forget all the "won many surprise battles" bs...so who knows, you might even win the wager....Right, umm..."PYLT"? I mean "Fellow Knights, we can hold our heads high"....Right? So what was/IS your pathetic sort's problem with just a simple flying wager for fully TEN YEARS now..."PYLT"? Hmm....Perhaps if I'd just done a video elegantly and "professionally" attired in some "My LIttle Pony" or "Tinkerbelle" T-shirt instead of offering any distastefully direct FLYING challenge I'd have found full and easy acceptance within your "spartan army"?..."PYLT"? ;)

Last edited:
The A330 fleet has a new training module. This requirement is because of a recent emergency involving a jammed lower lock bolt on the crew rest compartment door. A disaster was narrowly averted thanks to an heroic, quick thinking pilot who was able to leverage his well proportioned, 180 lbs. frame to bash open the door.

All A330 pilots will now be required to view the following training video, where a well proportioned, 180 lbs. individual demonstrates the preferred technique for emergency crew rest compartment egress.

Is this guy the clown that locked himself in the crew rest quarters, a West guy I think, if so he’s well known at least in DFW.........please keep him up your way.

Reactions: Claxon and CAVOK
Is this guy the clown that locked himself in the crew rest quarters, a West guy I think, if so he’s well known at least in DFW.........please keep him up your way.

Yeah, it's the same guy. My buddies on the 330 say they can't wait until he hits the road. For your sake, hopefully to somewhere other than DFW. :)

Looks like Rays' west pals cannot stop denying jumpseats. They denied an east pilot, who needed to get to work over Thanksgiving.
As a result, the denied pilot was put on the next flight, and a non rev going home for the holiday was stuck in PHX.
Capt. Rocco and F/O Mihailovic are going to have a difficult time getting the jumpseat in the future.
Ray and his pals are a vindictive lot.

Reactions: EastUS1
F
IAM = WORTHLESS

Criminals in cheap suits. In house and not affiliated with the AFLCIO is the only way. Machinists and ramp can hire better legal people than entitlement D.C. assholes can. DO IT! Use your own ballot box and get them off your property.

Looks like Rays' west pals cannot stop denying jumpseats. They denied an east pilot, who needed to get to work over Thanksgiving.
As a result, the denied pilot was put on the next flight, and a non rev going home for the holiday was stuck in PHX.
Capt. Rocco and F/O Mihailovic are going to have a difficult time getting the jumpseat in the future.
Ray and his pals are a vindictive lot.

Any such things as denial of jumpseats should hit the phones and desks of both professional standards and chief pilots asap upon occurrence. The cockpit has never been, nor will ever be suited to be some little childrens' playground. A passenger-laden aircraft is no place to play silly little games. No even possible excuse EVER exists for such incredibly infantile behavior....Period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.