2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactusboy53 said:

You don't know WYE?  I'm shocked.  You've only been schooled on this for the past 9 years.  Are you hoping that some little gem will pop up that will somehow make your lies & hyperbole make sense?  Soon, Claxy.  Soon enough.

We finish the newest arbitration in January, then the BOA will render a NEW American Airlines Seniority List. 

FOS is just around the corner.  Pilots will soon be able to bid where ever that list allows them to.  No more separate operations.

Your thoughts...PSYCH!  I really don't have time for your blather.
Just around the corner. They have said that time and time again. Slow learners I guess.

Reactions: 3 people
Claxon said:
west pilots- Clint Eastwood has cast Mike Cleary and Larry Rooney. Both were instrumental in the successful post incident handling of hero pilots Sully and Skiles after 1549.
This most likely will infuriate west pilots to a higher level leading up to the failure of their Nic implementation and SLI Nic attempt.

This does not "infuriate" me at all junior.

What Clint Eastwood does with his movie is his business, and he seem pretty good at it.

I do know he has cast Tom Hanks to play the role of "Sully".

What I want to know is who is playing Cleary?   Danny Devito or Verne Troyer  would both make an excellent "MINI MIKE"

Reactions: 5 people
nic4us said:

What Clint Eastwood does with his movie is his business, and he seem pretty good at it.

What I want to know is who is playing Cleary?   Danny Devito or Verne Troyer  would both make an excellent "MINI MIKE"

Just to correct you Clax is pretty much senior to all of you........bet all you westies will be lined up to see that movie...........take notes!

Reactions: 2 people
Phoenix said:
Maybe CB could tell us how many monthly donators deserted the ship as it sank.. sank into everyone's thick skull that the arbs have no fear of Marty (even if Marty still had a solvent client).

Maybe someday Marty will get new life from a "lawyer fees" ruling. Maybe not.

Maybe you can tell us how much money uscaba has....

oh, never mind, it is all under Conrad's injunction and being audited by an independent forensic accountant, and they can't spend any of it anyway.

hmmmm...I wonder how they will pay the bill if Silver rules for the fees the 9th has already instructed her to consider?

Reactions: 5 people
luvthe9 said:
Just to correct you Clax is pretty much senior to all of you........bet all you westies will be lined up to see that movie...........take notes!

I have no idea who Clax is...therefore I cannot really determine her seniority, I just call her junior because it is the overwhelming probability.

In other words, if I were to make all my bets in Vegas with a 90% probability of being right, I would move there and be a rich man.

Reactions: 6 people
nic4us said:

hmmmm...I wonder how they will pay the bill if Silver rules for the fees the 9th has already instructed her to consider?

Maybe a bake sale in the crew room, if we even need that much.

Reactions: 1 person
nic4us said:
I have no idea who Clax is...therefore I cannot really determine her seniority, I just call her junior because it is the overwhelming probability.

In other words, if I were to make all my bets in Vegas with a 90% probability of being right, I would move there and be a rich man.

I'm sure you two girls would get along great.

Reactions: 1 person
nic4us said:

http://holtmccallany...#!/filmography/

Hey Dip$hit. Check it out! You lose again.
Soon west pilots will squirm at holiday parties when asked about the Sully Movie.
Maybe someone will make a documentary about the Australia mission or the Phoenix-Bankok Heroin Connection.

http://www.apfn.net/dcia/scandal.html
Excerpt:
I found the America West Airline drug trafficking trial fascinating. Patrick Thurston, Vice President of Operations, America West, Bob Russell, Chief of Pilots, and Carl Wobser, a captain, all pleaded guilty to multiple counts of narcotics trafficking. They had purchased a DC 6 and embarked upon a career in the drug trade. Unfortunately for them their plane, which they maxed out electronically, had chronic engine problems which required them to touch down unexpectedly in several countries. This was more than embarrassing, since they had not filed flight plans.
On one such emergency stop in Aruba, on the way back from Columbia, their plane was found packed with marijuana. There is reason to believe that their intended cargo was cocaine and that after a mix-up they did not wish to fly back empty. Despite the lofty positions these men held with America West, they seemed to have no difficulty getting time off for their drug flights, and America West wanted to rehire Russell after his six months in the Federal country club at Safford.
Twenty percent of the stock of America West was owned by Ansett Airlines of Australia and 55% of Ansett was held by Sir Peter Ables and Rupert Murdock. We know from Jonathan Kwitny 's book, the Crimes of Patriots, that Burny Houghton, perhaps the key figure in the founding of the CIA drug money laundering bank Nugan-Hand in Australia, had coffee with Sir Peter Ables the night of his first day in Australia.

http://www.skolnicksreport.com/mrichsa.html
Excerpt:
Another rogue bank was Nugan Hand Bank, the principals of which either disappeared or were murdered in 1980; taken over by successor and alter ego, Household Bank and Household International. Former Director of Central Intelligence, William Colby, was general counsel of both Nugan Hand Bank and Household International, and was murdered in 1996, as he started to go public with certain misgivings of his past.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reg_Ansett
Excerpt:
In late 1979, mainly due to the collapse of ASL, Ansett lost control of the company to Sir Peter Abeles of TNT and Rupert Murdoch of News Corporation who became joint managing directors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_West_Airlines
Excerpt:
In August 1987 a unit of Ansett Transport Industries Ltd.,[4] an Australian airline company and at the time 50% owned by News Corporation, purchased a 21.6 percent stake in America West. Twenty one percent of the stock of AMERICA WEST AIRLINES was owned by ANSETT AIRLINES of Australia and 55% of ANSETT AIRLINES was held by Sir Peter Ables and Rupert Murdock.
1988, Patrick Thurston, Vice President of Operations, America West, Bob Russell, Chief of Pilots, and Carl Wobser, a captain, all pleaded guilty to multiple counts of narcotics trafficking. THE PHOENIX-BANGKOK HEROIN CONNECTION
1989, Ansett Transport LTD used their influence and investment money in America West Airlines, to try to break a pilots strike in Australia. 1989 Australian pilots' dispute. The following article is from an America West pilot that crossed the Australian pilots picket line. The Down UnderWare Chronicles America West Pilot article.

Quite the Legacy at awa.

Ansett Scab Operation
Chief Pilots ( every one at the time) drug smugglers
Recent Chief Pilot Scherff involved in identity scandal.

US Airways Pilots Express Outrage over Data Theft Facilitated

US Airways Pilots Express Outrage over Data Theft Facilitated by US Airways
Management

Business Wire

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- April 06, 2011

The pilots of US Airways, represented by the US Airline Pilots Association
(USAPA), today expressed their outrage at the airline's acknowledgement that
its management personnel aided in unauthorized distribution of the highly
confidential personal data of thousands of pilots. USAPA is currently
cooperating with a criminal investigation into this matter.

US Airways recently admitted that a management pilot accessed and transferred
a confidential database containing the personal information of thousands of US
Airways pilots, including names, addresses and Social Security numbers. The
transferred database may also have included pilot passport information. The
data was given to a third party pilot group, which has acted to disrupt the
ongoing negotiations between USAPA and US Airways currently under the auspices
of the National Mediation Board and undermine USAPAs bargaining objectives.

"US Airways pilots are infuriated at the data breach perpetuated by a
management official of the company for which they work," stated Mike Cleary,
president of USAPA. "Thousands of us have been exposed to identity theft that
could impact us for the rest of our lives. Further, as the Federal Bureau of
Investigation has yet to determine the extent of the breach, we are concerned
about the security of ALL information provided to US Airways including our
families personal information. US Airways collects personal information on US
Airways employees' family members and information from passengers, such as
credit card data."

USAPA has been working with the FBI since November 2010 in an attempt to
determine the exact scope of the data breach. In his letter alerting the FBI,
the Transportation Security Administration and the Federal Aviation
Administration to USAPAs concerns, President Cleary said,

"We believe the unauthorized access to this confidential information may pose
a direct threat to national security, our represented pilots safety, and
their professional standing.

"The exact scope of the breach is unknown, but unauthorized access to airline
pilot passport numbers coupled with pilot residential addresses could
potentially be used to forge U.S. commercial airline pilot passports, or
identities, in order to gain access to international or domestic commercial
aircraft or flights thereby posing a direct threat to our nations
security."

"In light of this breach, USAPA has concluded that US Airways cannot be
trusted with confidential or sensitive information," President Cleary said
today. "The union is also extremely disappointed by the Companys lack of
aggressive action to address this issue, first denying that a significant
breach had even occurred, then equivocating concerning the extent of that
breach, all the while taking no remedial action against the Company personnel
involved in the breach. Significantly, the Company has also failed to take
steps to provide lifelong protection to the pilots directly affected and
adequately address the potential national security issues for all of our
pilots and passengers."

USAPA is committed to spending the time and resources necessary to protect its
members, while it believes that US Airways sits on the sideline. US Airways
management has informed USAPA that it is relying on the assurances of the
very parties responsible for the data breach that the confidential information
will not be misused.

"This is, of course, ludicrous," President Cleary responded. "Its analogous
to a bank robber promising he will not spend the stolen loot. We are demanding
swift and aggressive action as we simultaneously take significant steps to
hold both US Airways and the specific responsible parties liable for the
damage caused."

Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., the US Airline Pilots Association (USAPA)
represents the more than 5,000 mainline pilots who fly for US Airways. USAPA's
mission is to ensure safe flights for airline passengers by guaranteeing that
their lives are in the hands of only the most qualified, competent and
well-equipped pilots. USAPA will fight against any practices that may
jeopardize its pilots' training, equipment, workplace environment,
compensation or work/life balance, or that compromise its pilots' ability to
execute the optimal flight. Visit the USAPA website

Sounds like AOL is having some trouble.........

"Any fees awarded to the west plaintiffs are planned to be held in trust"..............heard some westies fuming over how AOL screwed up everything.

Leonidas Update December 2, 2015

on 03 December 2015.

Today, the attorneys for the West pilot Class submitted its Motion for Attorney fees and non-taxable costs under the common benefit doctrine. Click here to read the motion and Harper Declaration. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed Judge Silvers DFR decision and ordered that she ... should consider the West Pilots claim for attorneys fees. The Total amount requested under the common benefit doctrine is $3.5M. Compiling the eligible fees required a lot of effort as the fees were expended over eight years, Addington I, II, & III, and three law firms, prompting our attorneys to request an extension until December 2, 2015. USAPA now has an opportunity to respond. Any fees awarded to the west plaintiffs are planned to be held in trust to cover all fees and expenses until no further action is required to protect West pilot seniority rights.

The LMRDA case in Judge Conrads court is ongoing. The USAPA attorneys finally recognized a conflict of interest and have withdrawn from representing the LMRDA defendants. Lee Seham is stepping in to represent most of the LMRDA defendants, except for Diorio, Nelson and Frear. Diorio, Nelson and Frear just filed a Motion to Dismiss and Motion for Reconsideration today. The preliminary injunction remains in place against USAPA to prevent spending funds on seniority related issues. Discovery for this case is in process including forensic accounting. USAPA has approximately $7.5M in its treasury and there appears to be another $2.5M that may have been misspent. USAPA officers were operating under the assumption that they were insulated from personal liability by an AIG insurance policy. AIG has denied their claim leaving the USAPA officers personally exposed and responsible for their spending.

Your contributions continue to fund West legal activity and the West Merger Committee. The expenditures for the West Merger committee, from the beginning, were estimated to total $2.5M. This was based on the amount spent by the Wests merger committee in 2005-2007. APA funded AAPSIC before the merger. USAPA funded their merger committee from general funds until withdrawing from the SLI arbitration and then handed over their work product to the EPSIC in July along with APAs $1.3M advance untouched. In contrast, USAPAs withdrawal from the seniority arbitration cost the West Merger Committee nearly $200K in additional expenses. West pilots continue to battle enormous disadvantages, and we are able to fight because of the generosity of our contributors.

Sincerely,

Leonidas LLC

Johnny Boy, you are an absolute idiot. If your having trouble breathing, it's because the noose is getting tighter.

How's the your USAPA....er, I mean the EPSIC preparation going?

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.