2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactusboy53 said:
Johnny Boy, you are an absolute idiot. If your having trouble breathing, it's because the noose is getting tighter.
How's the your USAPA....er, I mean the EPSIC preparation going?

Your an idiot flounder, should have listened Dave Blomgren, you screwed your own group over............I'm sure your proud of that..........big smiles flounder

If I have trouble breathing its from the stench from you scabs..........enjoy your fishbowl.

Reactions: 3 people
Riiiight. Shakin' in my elf shoes, Johnny Boy. You quote an AWA pilot that "wrote" some sort of senseless blog.

I quote District Court Judges, Senior Arbitrators, a company VP & experienced attorney, oh and little old Mike Cleary.

You probably have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:
Riiiight. Shakin' in my elf shoes, Johnny Boy. You quote an AWA pilot that "wrote" some sort of senseless blog.
I quote District Court Judges, Senior Arbitrators, a company VP & experienced attorney, oh and little old Mike Cleary.
You probably have nothing to worry about.

Dave Blomgren senseless, you are really showing your stupidity now, he was right all along and you were wrong, and that's why you're in the fishbowl spending 675 dollars for a stupid tie............

luvthe9 said:
Sounds like AOL is having some trouble.........
"Any fees awarded to the west plaintiffs are planned to be held in trust"..............heard some westies fuming over how AOL screwed up everything.
Leonidas Update December 2, 2015
on 03 December 2015.
Today, the attorneys for the West pilot Class submitted its Motion for Attorney fees and non-taxable costs under the common benefit doctrine. Click here to read the motion and Harper Declaration. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed Judge Silvers DFR decision and ordered that she ... should consider the West Pilots claim for attorneys fees. The Total amount requested under the common benefit doctrine is $3.5M. Compiling the eligible fees required a lot of effort as the fees were expended over eight years, Addington I, II, & III, and three law firms, prompting our attorneys to request an extension until December 2, 2015. USAPA now has an opportunity to respond. Any fees awarded to the west plaintiffs are planned to be held in trust to cover all fees and expenses until no further action is required to protect West pilot seniority rights.
The LMRDA case in Judge Conrads court is ongoing. The USAPA attorneys finally recognized a conflict of interest and have withdrawn from representing the LMRDA defendants. Lee Seham is stepping in to represent most of the LMRDA defendants, except for Diorio, Nelson and Frear. Diorio, Nelson and Frear just filed a Motion to Dismiss and Motion for Reconsideration today. The preliminary injunction remains in place against USAPA to prevent spending funds on seniority related issues. Discovery for this case is in process including forensic accounting. USAPA has approximately $7.5M in its treasury and there appears to be another $2.5M that may have been misspent. USAPA officers were operating under the assumption that they were insulated from personal liability by an AIG insurance policy. AIG has denied their claim leaving the USAPA officers personally exposed and responsible for their spending.
Your contributions continue to fund West legal activity and the West Merger Committee. The expenditures for the West Merger committee, from the beginning, were estimated to total $2.5M. This was based on the amount spent by the Wests merger committee in 2005-2007. APA funded AAPSIC before the merger. USAPA funded their merger committee from general funds until withdrawing from the SLI arbitration and then handed over their work product to the EPSIC in July along with APAs $1.3M advance untouched. In contrast, USAPAs withdrawal from the seniority arbitration cost the West Merger Committee nearly $200K in additional expenses. West pilots continue to battle enormous disadvantages, and we are able to fight because of the generosity of our contributors.
Sincerely,
Leonidas LLC
If the West gets awarded lawyer fees, they are going to keep the money to buy more lawyer time in the future, rather than return the money to the west pilots who already paid all the lawyer fees to date. That would upset me!

But even a DFR award isn't enough!!!

"West pilots continue to battle enormous disadvantages, and we are able to fight because of the generosity of our contributors."

GIVE MORE. QUICKLY!!

Phoenix said:
If the West gets awarded lawyer fees, they are going to keep the money to buy more lawyer time in the future, rather than return the money to the west pilots who already paid all the lawyer fees to date. That would upset me!
But even a DFR award isn't enough!!!
"West pilots continue to battle enormous disadvantages, and we are able to fight because of the generosity of our contributors."
GIVE MORE. QUICKLY!!

Exactly, we are hearing the rank and file is really pissed off over this.........to bad.

And yet you keep posting old videos, old blogs, old news articles of drug trafficking, and other nonsense.  It's almost like you're......desperate! 

Keep posting that old CRAP, Johnny Boy.  It's loads of fun to read the first time (that was back in 2008 when you & Claxy posted it the first time).

It sounds like you've gotten everything in order, sewn up, and the BOA will hear your plea's of desperation.  WYE don't you tell them how it's "not fair".  You haven't use that one in a day or so.

Oh, and that "rank & file" just keeps contributing until such time that it is no longer necessary.  I hope you aren't worried about that.  I consider it a badge of honor & a GREAT investment.  Big SMILES, Johnny Boy!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 5 people
cactusboy53 said:
And yet you keep posting old videos, old blogs, old news articles of drug trafficking, and other nonsense.  It's almost like you're......desperate! 

Keep posting that old CRAP, Johnny Boy.  It's loads of fun to read the first time (that was back in 2008 when you & Claxy posted it the first time).

It sounds like you've gotten everything in order, sewn up, and the BOA will hear your plea's of desperation.  WYE don't you tell them how it's "not fair".  You haven't use that one in a day or so.

Oh, and that "rank & file" just keeps contributing until such time that it is no longer necessary.  I hope you aren't worried about that.  I consider it a badge of honor & a GREAT investment.  Big SMILES, Johnny Boy!!!!

Donating as long as necessary??

The arbs have it. Are they collecting donations, or are you planning to keep suing everyone if the arbs don't accept your view?

I would caution you all about becoming bitter and allowing all your financial decisions to be consumed, but it's obviously too late for many of you.

Claxon said:
Hey Dip$hit. Check it out! You lose again.
Soon west pilots will squirm at holiday parties when asked about the Sully Movie.

If I were to be asked about "Sully" during a holiday party, I would not squirm at all.

Of course if this party had a room full of east pilots as guests, I would poke fun at how minor players think they are the star.

Reactions: 6 people
Claxon said:
Like Mike Cleary, Holt McCallany is hung like an American Boar.
Mitch Vasin and Nic4 Us pale in comparison.

And you know this how?

Your penis envy is evident, and lets just say....little Mike is even shorter than little Mike.

cactusboy53 said:

Dave Blomgren was right.............if you and the rest of your pathetic group listened to him you would be free from the fishbowl.........geez, you might even be off reserve.

Bottom line he made you look like the idiot you are. You help lead your pilot group right into the fishbowl and now your boys are starting a little uprising.

You must feel like the biggest fool.....

Big smiles son

Claxon said:
Like Mike Cleary, Holt McCallany is hung like an American Boar.
Mitch Vasin and Nic4 Us pale in comparison.

Mr. Eddie Deezen will appear as Captain Stephen Gay.

mm.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
luvthe9 said:
Dave Blomgren was right.............if you and the rest of your pathetic group listened to him you would be free from the fishbowl.........geez, you might even be off reserve.
Bottom line he made you look like the idiot you are. You help lead your pilot group right into the fishbowl and now your boys are starting a little uprising.
You must feel like the biggest fool.....
Big smiles son
Oh look! Another desperate post claiming some West pilot with a blog was "right"! Oh NO! How can the words, dicta, instruction and admonishments of US District Court Judges, Senior respected arbitrators, VP/Legal Counsel for the company (and the words of El Presidente' Mike Cleary) ever compare!!?!!

BIG SMILES Johnny Boy!!!!!

cactusboy53 said:
Oh look! Another desperate post claiming some West pilot with a blog was "right"! Oh NO! How can the words, dicta, instruction and admonishments of US District Court Judges, Senior respected arbitrators, VP/Legal Counsel for the company (and the words of El Presidente' Mike Cleary) ever compare!!?!!
BIG SMILES Johnny Boy!!!!!

Poor Davey boy, we are all laughing at you, you are the wests biggest fool, you destroyed the careers of your pilots.............

Dave Blomglen new ...........you an idiot........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts