2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
No, no I'm not, remember none of this effects me, so sorry flounder
You really screwed your pilot group over, you must feel terrible. Wye you did not listen to Blomgren ..........stupidity or ignorance?
Seems to me that someone who backs an illicit and now convicted "union" AND gives up over $500,000.00 in wages, time off and other contract improvements is both STUPID & IGNORANT.

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:

DONE! We're in the black presently. We should be flush when Silver rules, followed by Conrad.

Gee, I sure hope that those "running" USAPA aren't spending any more funds (that are not excluded). No one could be THAT STUPID....right?

The quote details are kicking your arse too.  

Always happyfeelgood assumptions about the future.  Always.     

Let's see what the BOA says.  Do you think they are spying damages for all the money you gave to Marty?

Reactions: 3 people
nic4us said:

a very good definition of a "scab"...and a very good synopsis of what the east did to the West by voting in USCABA.

Now if it had just mentioned LOA93 and the $1/2 million each east captain paid to the company in lost wages because of the scab union, it would have described uscaba exatly.
The nerve of the east, trying to protect their seniority and careers after Nic gave the real west good guys such a great windfall, contrary to ALPA merger policy!

There is a reason the west has not been able to steal the east retirements.

Reactions: 3 people
cactusboy53 said:
Seems to me that someone who backs an illicit and now convicted "union" AND gives up over $500,000.00 in wages, time off and other contract improvements is both STUPID & IGNORANT.
675 dollar tie ..........stagnation..........fishbowl........Marty money........

Sorry flounder that's your title I should add greedy also.

Wye did you destroy the careers of your own pilots, you lied to them

Reactions: 1 person
nevergiveup said:
The nerve of the east, trying to protect their seniority and careers after Nic gave the real west good guys such a great windfall, contrary to ALPA merger policy!

There is a reason the west has not been able to steal the east retirements.

The west would never have been able to "steal the east retirements"......in a relative status and category merger like the Nic, proportionally, much of that attrition was junior to the West.  So, you still had your attrition.

You idiots just lost half a million each and 30 weeks of vacation to get to the current SLI and the Nic is still intact!  Congrats! 

nic4us said:

The west would never have been able to "steal the east retirements"......in a relative status and category merger like the Nic, proportionally, much of that attrition was junior to the West.  So, you still had your attrition.

You idiots just lost half a million each and 30 weeks of vacation to get to the current SLI and the Nic is still intact!  Congrats! 
wa ha....and lov'n it!

Reactions: 2 people
nic4us said:

The west would never have been able to "steal the east retirements".........

As now proven by history....not that "you'se" fine and noble kids didn't give it your best shot.

nevergiveup said:
wa ha....and lov'n it!

Cool, then have a Merry Christmas and good holiday week!

I don't work til Jan 4th, so I am lov'n that the West shut uscaba down in its tracks.

[SIZE=12pt]“….The Court’s patience with USAPA has run out.  USAPA avoided liability on the DFR claim by the slimmest of margins and the Court has serious doubts that USAPA will fairly and adequately represent all of its members while it remains a certified representative.  But all the Court can do at this stage is implore USAPA to, in the words of CAB, “make every effort to see that [the West Pilots’] are given extensive consideration, and that their interests are fairly and fully represented” during seniority integration…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Judge Roslyn O. Silver, Chief United States District Judge[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Case 2:13-cv-00471-ROS   Document 298   Filed 01/10/14[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]UPDATE!!  USAPA has finally NOT avoided the DFR Claim!....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit                                                                       26 June 2015[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“…USAPA has served as the stalking horse for the East Pilots’ exclusive interests and left the West Pilots bereft of representation.  USAPA’s manifest disregard for the interests of the West Pilots and its discriminatory conduct towards them constitutes a clear breach of duty.  Accordingly, we reverse the district court’s conclusion that USAPA did not breach its duty of fair representation, and remand with instructions to enjoin USAPA from participating in the McCaskill-Bond proceedings except to the extent that USAPA will advocate the Nicolau Award..”[/SIZE]

EastUS1 said:

As now proven by history....not that "you'se" fine and noble kids didn't give it your best shot.

More BS from the artist.

The West did absolutely nothing to take anything from the east, other than make a case in front of an arbitrator.

The rest is history, as the east time and again tripped on their own junk trying to steal from the West.

Stripping the West of union representation, filing RICO suit, Section 29 termination threats, the east screwed the pooch but good, lost half a million each in wages, and 30 weeks of vacation, and we are still going into this merger with the Nic presented to the BOA as the only system seniority list for all LCC pilots.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.