2015 Pilot Discussion.

Discussion in 'American Airlines' started by Eagle, Jan 5, 2015.

1. EastUS1

EastUS1 Veteran

#16321 EastUS1, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    True, but none of this bore any even slight resemblance to "WAR." Perhaps you're seeking "heroic" AWA "spartan"..um..."army" recognition? Last I looked, there certainly weren't any caskets involved with this little seniority squabble, but feel free to make even a larger arse of yourself than you've managed thus far, as you apparently feel some sick need to do.

This is what "WAR" looks like in reality. https://www.google.com/search?q=sec...J0q_RAhXM7CYKHeilAHoQsAQIGw&biw=1856&bih=1283

Take some time to give the linked pictures a long look. Do you still think the word "WAR" is somehow "cute" to so casually use?

Per: "Let's hope the casualties don't live with PTSD..."? Grow Up you disgusting and utterly pathetic little child, or at least try to.

Dismissed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Oh you're an angry little fellow aren't you? What's the matter? Is that seat in the cockpit too close to the yoke for you? Not enough air circling up there?

Anyway you're angry little diatribe is irrelevant to me anyway unless you are mentally unstable in which hopefully one day you're captured in an evaluation and rotated out. Otherwise please share which routes you fly so I can make sure never to board your aircraft.

From reading many of your posts over the years I don't think I want you responsible for my personal safety and security getting from point A to point B.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

#16323 Claxon, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017

1978 hire Skogebo. Probably been No 1 LUS pilot going into the SLI had he not resigned to fly a Cessna Citation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

Tell him George Nicolau says hello.
    Perhaps 700UW will find employment at the NLRB.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

700UW has much in common with believability.....

• Like Like x 2
  6. FL430

FL430 Veteran

Oh he's not angry, he just has no patience for people with room temperature IQ's. Even worse, people that willingly associate with idiots.
    Tell your friend that the pilots never cleaned the planes, since he's not smart enough to stay out of the cornfield.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. FL430

FL430 Veteran

Do you hold hands together too?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

He told me much about you actually. Fascinating how an individual such as yourself who was once in the position you were in behaves when going under a Nom De Plume.

If the man was wrong then he was wrong. And yes he does have the propensity of having been quite arrogant in his expressions on Forums I have to be honest.

But so what. He's never had any cause or effect for anything that's gone on or will go on in your life anyway. He has been having quite the laugh over this current exchange though I have to tell you.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Past history. Had nothing to do with the airline I've worked for the last almost 22 years now so.

Just hope all these cobbled together Labor groups that make up the New AA can learn to have the ability to support each other and not walk along with the erroneous assumption that any of us are better than the other?

We may not understand each other's value but it would be nice if we could at least appreciate that we all do have some.

10. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

I'm a germaphobic. I don't like to touch dirty humans.

I only pet and play with animals.

11. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

I have never met 700UW. And he does not have any idea of me.
    His lectures on the Nicolau Award are legendary though.
    He actually had no idea what he was talking about.
    Neither did Marty Harper and Leonidas.
    Quite a costly mistake.
    Fortunately Bill Wilder did know what he was talking about.
    And that, is all that matters.
    Tell 700 we said hello, and wish him a speedy return.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

I wish all of you and all who now work for AA well. I hope most if not all of the drama is behind us or can be left in the past and we can get on with our lives now.

But again I will miss the very creative bashing you all used to do to each other. Sorry but it did make for very amusing reading over the last couple of years.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Considering the "Long term upside"

Absolutely.

15. dariencc

dariencc Veteran

Fully agreed on respecting each employee group and their contributions. You seem to be a bit obtuse, however, about your know-it-all friend's complete lack thereof.

Ever wonder why you don't see Claxon, East and the other USAPA members popping off on the F/A, Fleet Service and Mechanic threads and expounding on how wrong they are? We all have friends in those groups and have some basic knowledge of the various issues.

The reason is because we are smart enough to know what we don't know. The people who work under those contracts and deal with those company departments on a daily basis will always have far more insight to offer than us. When I lurk on their threads, I never feel the urge to offer my paper thin knowledge of the subjects at hand. Perhaps there is a lesson here for the World's Greatest Living Expert.

In the end, none of his bs mattered. He was wrong. Lee Seham and Bill Wilder were right. Nic is dead.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

You make very reasonable points and it's also why I've never popped in or off on your business. Hopefully we can run across each other and share points of view in the future on subjects that do affect all of us.

Anyway like I said I was just defending a friend who can't come on and defend himself. And trust me I do know all about his shortcomings and strengths in multiple conversations (and arguments) Faults and all I still like the guy so sue me.

Anyway if you ever want stop in to one of the other threads about other workgroups. We really should talk to each other once in awhile.

Hope 2017 is great for you Captain.

17. conehead777

conehead777 Senior

I see your still at it. Sticking up for wrong way N700. In the amt forums your putting licensed mechanics down . I see your over in the pilots thread making rude statement to licensed pilots. Seems like your just a jerk to licensed professional airline pilots and mechanics. Just like N 700 he was wrong about AMFA and the pilots issues. .
    you hypocrite the way you come on the AMT threads spouting your hate for mechanics. You and N700 why don't you talk about what you know and that's fleet service. Until you get your A&P license are pilots license you have no idea about our groups. And your just as rude as 700 . Not just a license the over 30 years I have as a amt. and all the experience these pilots have. your the one to seem to think your better then anyone else. And your ---- don't stink.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. dariencc

dariencc Veteran

Same to you. Thanks. All the best in '17.

19. Jeepney

Jeepney Member

Hmmm. Must make for quite a sex life, huh?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

I spouted off at individuals such as yourself who want to BASH the Union I belong to, to spread a bunch of BS to try to gain some crapola that hasn't proven anything to anyone ever yet.

Anyway that's dead now so none of that matters. And I think that mostly I was only rude to you and the other Coney? (And 1AA) otherwise you used to have some pretty smart people coming on there trying to explain things to you that you couldn't understand. But you trolls ran them off and now your thread is dead. Oh well.

BTW you're right. This is a pilot thread so go back and bother your own kind.

I'm trying to jump off by wishing all these people well and Happy New Year.

• Disagree Disagree x 1