2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
traderjake said:
 You obviously care because you defend and make excuses for what USAPA did every chance you get. 

Your point is taken. I admit I did have some issues with crashing that bus load of nuns into the orphanage....but only after the fiends then set fire to it and even stomped a few little puppies as they ran...and all the while you stood nobly aside and cheered loudly for even the chance to see your juniors, many of whom you had worked with even a decade or more, made forever junior to literally even the lowliest AWA new hires that hadn't even finished initial training.

Umm...Tell us all again about your morals and "Honor" will you?...."LT Hardy"? ;) Perhaps you've even seen some more movies since "Striking Distance" that might provide you with a bit more palpable depth of debatable "reason" to offer in support of your position?

"Except for....I predicted exactly" I reasonably imagine to be the truly sad story of your entire "life".

traderjake said:
You obviously care because you defend and make excuses for what USAPA did every chance you get.
. Hilarious  , I don't see you complaining about any other seniority list unethical behavior , Duke Spellacy , TWA, etc , etc, but on C&R you make a big deal about seniority for the jumpseat, O BTW, at the other guys proposal DANS will be reduced 12 years! HYPOCRYTE !

Reactions: 3 people
MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
.......BTW, at the other guys proposal DANS will be reduced 12 years! .....

I would have to think he'd be properly and reverently overwhelmed with just the obvious "Honor" in that, so no worries.

Reactions: 1 person
MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
 I don't see you complaining about any other seniority list unethical behavior , Duke Spellacy , TWA, etc , etc, but on C&R you make a big deal about seniority for the jumpseat, 

Your powers of observation do you a disservice.

So what's new. 

Reactions: 3 people
traderjake said:
We should keep the jump seat reservation  system we have now. 

Surely not if some capricious arbitrator or even any APA source says nay.....Where would be the "Honor" in that? If you dislike stressed commuting, but otherwise are obviously an utterly adoring, mindless slave to what pretty much ANY given agency whimsically dictates; then simply move to your assigned domicile and don't whine.....Right?

Reactions: 2 people
MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
Oh No Dan , on CR , you said Date of Hire , .....

Not even possible. Relative "seniority" and the nic are all. "Honor" would've completely prevented that sorry creature from even hinting at anything to ever be based on actually earned seniority....Right?

traderjake said:

Your powers of observation do you a disservice.

So what's new. 

English translation: A sippy cup broke seal and spilled over onto your keyboard. What "powers of observation" do you specifically question there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts