2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
traderjake said:

You and East must be sharing the same bottle. 

Hic.

Previously addressed for your case: English translation: A sippy cup broke seal and spilled over onto your keyboard. At least make even the feeblest of attempts to someday grow up.

"So what's new."...?

No matter "jake". In the great scheme of things; the whole nic nonsense doesn't even register. No apologies here for properly observing you as being a much smaller joke therein.

Reactions: 1 person
EastUS1 said:

Hardly any actual semblance of "DOG FIGHTS", but just a purely recreational flying wager for grins and a few bucks. Any and all "TWIST IN THE WIND" came solely from "sparta."  Just imagine all the chuckles "you'se" fine "soldiers" of "sparta" provided everyone with all your duck/hide/runaway and evade behavior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk

Sigh...still no mighty "spartan"..umm..."soldiers"/"battle"- tested-"knights" or even "dire wolves"/AWAsome "pilots" takers? I guess I'll have to forever remain just simply "WATCHING" you'se "TWIST IN THE WIND".........................."DOUBLE CHECK & VERIFIED"   ;)

traderjake said:
We should keep the jump seat reservation  system we have now. 
It's the best system that ever was.  I can't imagine any better testimony to it than the near unanimous agreement of the east and west groups, after all we've been through. 

Reactions: 8 people
lynyrdskynyrd said:
It's the best system that ever was.  I can't imagine any better testimony to it than the near unanimous agreement of the east and west groups, after all we've been through. 

Agreed. Why anyone would object to it's hard to understand.

Reactions: 2 people
nycbusdriver said:

It's not the AA way, so it can't possibly be better than what they had.

Yeah...Pretty much the same, sad conclusion I had to come to as well. Seriously; what kind of complete fools could even possibly prefer last minute chaos (and the resultant uncertainty) over being able to sanely reserve the seat(s) a week in advance?

Sometimes I feel that if New Orleans ever birthed a pilot Crewe and allowed us a place in the Mardi Gras parade...we'd collectively find some "brilliant" way to stop it all dead in it's tracks. ;)

Reactions: 3 people
Anyone notice that calls to "CREW SUPPORT" via the 800 number are now being fielded by the "PILOT SUPERVISOR TEAM" in DFW..

Interesting change of terminology.  Since when did our Chief Pilot get cut out of the loop for supervisory decisions/direction?  

Enjoy the pay rate.  We will be paying for it over, and over, and over, and over...

Reactions: 2 people
Phoenix said:
Anyone notice that calls to "CREW SUPPORT" via the 800 number are now being fielded by the "PILOT SUPERVISOR TEAM" in DFW..

Interesting change of terminology.  Since when did our Chief Pilot get cut out of the loop for supervisory decisions/direction?  

Enjoy the pay rate.  We will be paying for it over, and over, and over, and over...
Well, the good news is you're finally getting the pay that you could have had since mid-late 2007. Brilliant!

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:
Well, the good news is you're finally getting the pay that you could have had since mid-late 2007. Brilliant!

No one believes the pay rates we now have were available in 2007.  No one.  If those pay rates were offered in 2007, the current status quo would be two lists.  

Phoenix said:
No one believes the pay rates we now have were available in 2007.  No one.  If those pay rates were offered in 2007, the current status quo would be two lists.
CORRECTION: NO EAST/AAA PILOTS BELIEVE THAT.....because to admit that would be to admit abject FAILURE.

Reactions: 5 people
cactusboy53 said:
CORRECTION: NO EAST/AAA PILOTS BELIEVE THAT.....because to admit that would be to admit abject FAILURE.

My mistake.  Of course many LAW pilots believe the current pay rates were available to all LUS pilots in 2007, but USAPA neglected to simply ask (as you so keenly imply).  But many LAW pilots also wore a Liberty Tie because they believed it was the opposite of a dunce cap.  

cactusboy53 said:
The Kirby rates I have on my computer are no where near what I'm making now, despite your repeated proclamations.

When are you going to leave that poor horse alone and move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.