2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix said:
The courts did not establish three committees.  And in case you missed it, they didn't prevent three committees (like Marty's disciples begged and hoped they would).  

The three pilot groups have a committee because of the provisions of the Protocol Agreement and the "fair and equitable" decision of the Arbs. Nothing more.  Nothing less.  

"Fair and equitable" in the eyes of three arbs is the only thing left.  If you are waiting for the BOA to take on the mantle of Buyme and Grabber, and venture to do what they themselves refused to do, then you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.  

Buy another tie.  It might make you feel more proactive.
WRONG.

Reactions: 3 people

Q=Kennedy AMR pilot lawyer
A=Johnny ''blanket party, fear for your safety" Mac, america west pilot leader.

Q. And that Joint Negotiating Committee would
3 have had to reach a Tentative Agreement with the
4 carrier, which would then be presented to the
5 separate MECs.

6 A. That is correct.

7 Q. And the separate MECs each would have to
8 approve the agreement.

9 A. That is correct.

10 Q. And if I understand correctly, there was
11 membership ratification required by both MECs.

12 A. That would be my understanding, yes.

13 Q. So each of the pilot groups would have
14 separately had to ratify the agreement.

15 A. Yes.

16 Q. And on the accomplishment of those steps,
17 there would have been a single agreement.

18 A. Yes.

19 Q. Okay. And I gather after you received the
20 Kirby proposal in May of 2007, there were no further
21 economic proposals from the Company.

22 A. No.

Reactions: 1 person
Claxon said:
Your witness nic 4 none and cactusboy, I have not further questions.
Maybe you should study the exhibit that documents and charts the UTTER & COMPLETE loss of money that you will NEVER RECOVER. Moron.

cactusboy53 said:
Maybe you should study the exhibit that documents and charts the UTTER & COMPLETE loss of money that you will NEVER RECOVER. Moron.
Ever look in a mirror? How much have you lost that you will never recover?

cactusboy53 said:

WRONG.  3 Parties, 2 Lists. 

You will note that the EPSIC is the ONLY party espousing the OPINION that there are 3 lists.  The company states that the Nicolau list is the ONLY list that they have ever ACCEPTED and RECOGNIZED.  The APASIC is has RECOGNIZED the Nicolau List as the beginning point for the LUS pilots, and the WPSIC has opined also that the Nicolau Seniority List is the beginning point for the LUS pilots. 
Then why isn't the Nic mentioned in the PA? Why did the 9th say that there was no way to know whether the Nic would have ever been implemented? Why did they decline to give you your desired ruling? Why is the panel wasting time even talking about one of the proposals that doesn't use the Nic?

Claxon said:
Your witness nic 4 none and cactusboy, I have not further questions.

In the matter of: Preliminary Arbitration Board APA/USAPA/AA (December 17, 2014)

ARBITRATOR JAVITS: All three lists. I guess the gravamen of the questions is are you then putting yourself in the place of Nicolau, are you the new Nicolau because you are proposing a list which may not reflect Nicolau's list? ….. And American pilots. And, therefore, you're making a proposal, which may be different than what Nicolau had in mind and issued back in '07.

MR. FREUND (in closing):As the Chairman put it so nicely in his questioning of Jess Pauley, what the US -- what the East Committee, the US Airways Committee, the USAPA Committee, call it what you want, what it wants to do is to put itself in the place of George Nicolau and redo what George did in 2007.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Don't worry boys!  It's gonna be just fine!!!!

Phoenix said:

It appears that someone thinks they are the new "very end" judge.

The end comes when the end comes, and there is where the final judgement will be.  Are you ready for that Scotty?  If not, you should ask and seek repentance.

Pi brat said:
Then why isn't the Nic mentioned in the PA? Why did the 9th say that there was no way to know whether the Nic would have ever been implemented? Why did they decline to give you your desired ruling? Why is the panel wasting time even talking about one of the proposals that doesn't use the Nic?

I really don't give a rip if it's mentioned in the PA, ASAP, AQP or STHU. 

I am more than pleased that 2 of the 3 parties recognize it as the beginning point for the LUS pilot group.  I am more than pleased that the Nicolau Seniority list is the ONLY legal combined list delivered to and accepted by the company.  I am more than pleased that the BOA knows intimately all of the steps that AAA & USAPA have done to secure a DFR for the exclusion of a seniority list that is the product of a process that ALL parties agreed to.  I am more than pleased to know that USAPA's DFR is out in the open for EVERYONE to see.  I am more than pleased to know that USAPA can NO LONGER spend its remaining funds FREELY.

I'll be more than pleased if the Nicolau List is the starting point as directed by the Board of Arbitrators.  Here's today's question:
  • If the Nicolau Seniority List IS the starting point as directed by the BOA, will you NOW HONOR and ABIDE by the product of a process that you have agreed to?
Never mind.  We already know that you kids will FIGHT this to the grave.  The GOOD NEWS, you ask?  You won't be able to use the money of the America West pilots!  Maybe you can start up some cute little legal group and give it a COOL name!  Sorry, the Army of Leonidas is already taken, and I believe our ties are copy written.

Good luck...(NOT).

Pi brat said:
Ever look in a mirror? How much have you lost that you will never recover?
I look in the mirror every day, and usually pretty happy with who I am.  The ONLY reason that the AWA pilots have experienced career loss is because the US Air pilots REFUSED to abide by the product of an agreement that ALL PARTIES agreed to.  That makes you a cheat and a thief.  Pretty simple stuff.

Perhaps, but we aren't the ones that....
  • Have been PROVEN to attempt to CHEAT the smaller pilot group in a DFR case.
  • Have FAILED to win a wrongful RICO case (TWICE!)
  • Have FAILED to get a promised new contract with the DOH "GOLD STANDARD".
  • Have EGG on your face for what is quite possibly the WORST example of a pilot labor union.
We are the ones.....
  • that have sucessfully DEFENDED our legal position.
  • that have stood up to the school yard bully:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs
We will see what the esteemed Board of Arbitrators deliver.  Remember, this one is FINAL & BINDING (pretty much like the last one was).

cactusboy53 said:
I really don't give a rip if it's mentioned in the PA, ASAP, AQP or STHU. 

I am more than pleased that 2 of the 3 parties recognize it as the beginning point for the LUS pilot group.  I am more than pleased that the Nicolau Seniority list is the ONLY legal combined list delivered to and accepted by the company.  I am more than pleased that the BOA knows intimately all of the steps that AAA & USAPA have done to secure a DFR for the exclusion of a seniority list that is the product of a process that ALL parties agreed to.  I am more than pleased to know that USAPA's DFR is out in the open for EVERYONE to see.  I am more than pleased to know that USAPA can NO LONGER spend its remaining funds FREELY.

I'll be more than pleased if the Nicolau List is the starting point as directed by the Board of Arbitrators.  Here's today's question:

• If the Nicolau Seniority List IS the starting point as directed by the BOA, will you NOW HONOR and ABIDE by the product of a process that you have agreed to?
Never mind.  We already know that you kids will FIGHT this to the grave.  The GOOD NEWS, you ask?  You won't be able to use the money of the America West pilots!  Maybe you can start up some cute little legal group and give it a COOL name!  Sorry, the Army of Leonidas is already taken, and I believe our ties are copy written.

Good luck...(NOT).
Go get one of your other pals to come on. You pretty much spew the same brainless rants over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.