2018 Christmas Gift Ideas ...:-)

Cute!.......Are you trolling here x? .......Noooo!.......Not x! He wouldn't do that!
Better get a mirror there pal.
trumptroll.jpg

10 Types of Internet Trolls
11 if you include trolls that post lying Russian memes..

ohmy.gif

:eek:

For the Folks that need a border wall, skip your gift giving and put your money where your mouth is:
Go fund Me Border Wall...:eek:
  • As the GoFundMe campaign to build President Donald Trump's wall along the US-Mexico border surpasses $12 million in donations, observers have wondered how much of the money will go to GoFundMe — and whether any of it will actually be used to build the wall.
  • GoFundMe does not charge a "platform fee," but it does charge 2.9% of funds raised for "payment processing," as well as $0.30 per donation.
  • Based on the campaign's totals on Friday of more than $12 million raised from 195,000 backers, nearly $400,000 goes to the fundraising platform.
Damn, I should have thought of this. I could use $400k...:eek:

Last edited:
Already did that thank you! Oh, by the way, the last time I checked they had over $16 million.
48419304_1241912355991030_5685054369251196928_n.jpg
I love U guys riding the short bus...:confused:
GOP had the House, Senate and Executive Branch for 2 years and didn't do squat.
(BTW, they still do until Dec31st)...:eek:
Your Master Trump said that Mexico will pay for the wall, how did that work out..o_O
Please send all of your money to this ID-10T...:rolleyes:
BruuuHaaaaHaaa:D

I love U guys riding the short bus...:confused:
GOP had the House, Senate and Executive Branch for 2 years and didn't do squat.
(BTW, they still do until Dec31st)...:eek:
Your Master Trump said that Mexico will pay for the wall, how did that work out..o_O
Please send all of your money to this ID-10T...:rolleyes:
BruuuHaaaaHaaa:D
What you haven't addressed is the "Never Trump" Republicans. Trump is fighting not only the Democrats, but the so called "Establishment" Republicans to boot!

Just read a comment from Sen. Bob Corker, a Republican. He thinks that Trump picked this fight for no reason other than he wants to appear (to his rapidly dwindling base) as if he is fighting for the wall. Trump doesn't really care a crap about the wall. He just needs something to argue about so that he will look like he is doing something besides sitting in bed, eating cheeseburgers, and watching FAUX news.

Just read a comment from Sen. Bob Corker, a Republican. He thinks that Trump picked this fight for no reason other than he wants to appear (to his rapidly dwindling base) as if he is fighting for the wall. Trump doesn't really care a crap about the wall. He just needs something to argue about so that he will look like he is doing something besides sitting in bed, eating cheeseburgers, and watching FAUX news.
Oh! B.S.!....... This is exactly way President Trump was elected! And I assume that "( to his rapidly dwindling base)" was not said by Corker, but add later by some dimwit leftest later. Bob Corker will not be returning to Congress after the new year and will be retiring. He will have no skin in this fight, so he can say anything he wants, and from what I hear, is more than a little upset with Trump for not endorsing him sooner for re-election.

Christmas has come and gone and the United States didn't give Trump his vanity wall. How long will the temper tantrum last?