2020 Earnings/Losses

A 47-year streak of posting consecutive full-year profits aint too shabby. Think of all that has happened in the last 47 years and the fact that throughout until this year SWA went about it's business flying airplanes and making a profit at it! Bravo!
Thanks jim. Yup, still proud of my company, just sad they will have to report a years lost. In hopes for a recovery by next year, and getting back to normal?...

I can't believe we're celebrating WN "only" losing $1.16b, but here we are.

Far and away the best of the 3Q calls so far.

Can we get a do over for 2020?

I know, so weird huh?
Just saw a one on one with GK and he said for Oct. our cash burn is down to 12 million and he said it will get down to 11 million for 4th Q. He too also said that that is also something they are celebrating even though we are still losing money. He also said to expect a possible loss for the 1st Q of 2021. Having liquidity of almost 16 Billion now.

Kev., I agree with you about celebrating the "not as bad as we thought it would be" mentality, but yes, here we are doing it. It's going to be hard to except the fact that SWA will have their first full year of a loss for 2020.
Hoping for a much better 2021 and of course increasing upwards in ongoing out years.