$$$$$$$$$$

This is the most intelligent thing I have seen this SCAB post since he joined this board.

Looks like the stress finally got to him.

Connected1 said:
Nobody has billions of dollars on hand. Everyone took a pay cut and everyone is paying more for gas. We are lucky enough to work at a company that has been cash-positive enough so as not to make the situation any worse.

If you think your deal is worse than your industry peers, then I would encourage you to push for early openers next year. Just remember that the whole contract becomes amendable at that time.

Somehow I don't think we're going to have an contract negotiations for a while. That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned because the company and the unions have been able to accomplish more together in the past year or so than I would have ever dreamed.
[post="293291"][/post]​

Yea, they transferred financial distress from the company to the employees without taking any hits themselves.

Connected1 said:
Let's have some early openers in 2006 and see if the situation gets any better, then.
[post="293625"][/post]​
Sure, as long as we get rid of the TWU before then.

jimntx said:
The company? Give money back? Excuse me, but may I have some of what MCI transplant is smoking? It must be some goooood stuff! :lol:
[post="293812"][/post]​
<_< I'm glad you have a sence of hummer! Because it's not what I'm smoken, it's what the boy's in TUL are!!!!! :down:

MCI transplant said:
I'm glad you have a sence of hummer!
[post="294277"][/post]​

With the price of gas these days, why would anyone want an overpriced fuel hog like that? ;)

Former ModerAAtor said:
With the price of gas these days, why would anyone want an overpriced fuel hog like that? ;)
[post="294565"][/post]​

Maybe they could drive it around hauling passengers, charging much less than it takes to operate to take the ride and call it a transportation system or company?

Former ModerAAtor said:
[post="294565"][/post]​

Actually, a lot of people who want to display their wealth and disdain for conservation or any other peoples' values.

Wretched Wrench said:
Actually, a lot of people who want to display their wealth and disdain for conservation or any other peoples' values.
[post="294920"][/post]​

God help them if they simply liked the Hummer...what?...no pinko commie plot? Might I suggest...you all are pitiful.

Back