4 teens abuse special needs man

It's abhorrent regardless of any political context. Watching the clip on the news broke my (bleeding liberal) heart.

I agree that it should be charged as a hate crime, not because of the comments the alleged attackers made, but because of the victim's diminished mental capacity.

So you're excusing the blatant racism, eh?....

Double standard.

If they'd have just called him a retard, short-busser, or pinhead, I'd agree that it was a hate crime towards only at his inability to fight back.

But that's not what happened. Their words changed everything.

I hope the family sues Facebook for enabling this type of violence.

It's abhorrent regardless of any political context. Watching the clip on the news broke my (bleeding liberal) heart.

I agree that it should be charged as a hate crime, not because of the comments the alleged attackers made, but because of the victim's diminished mental capacity.

"Alleged attackers"?

Because video proof wasn't enough?

al·leged
əˈlejd/
adjective
  1. (of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.

So you're excusing the blatant racism, eh?....

Double standard.

If they'd have just called him a retard, short-busser, or pinhead, I'd agree that it was a hate crime towards only at his inability to fight back.

But that's not what happened. Their words changed everything.

I hope the family sues Facebook for enabling this type of violence.

I was a hate crime simply because he was white, as they even said such in the video.

Facebook didnt enable their barbaric hate. I would lay blame on them and groups like BLM that incite acts just as this

Furthermore, if it wasn't for them streaming this horrific event (and providing evidence) then they would have most likely have murdered him.

Last edited:
The act, in and of itself, is abhorrent.
Regardless of the race card, no one should be inflicted with this behavior, regardless of their race.
These animals, which they are, deserve a long and unfruitful existence. They have subjected their families, friends and neighbors to hardship and ruination as well.
Too bad, so sad...:mad:
IMHO, this was a race induced act on a defenseless human being.
Too bad these animals didn't contain their anger, but they will now pay a heavy price for their actions, which they deserve!
Don't cry about their future that they pissed away as there will be a lengthy jail time and zero future for them all, as it should be!
Unfortunately, we as tax payers, will not only have to pay for the incarceration, court fees, and subsidize their lives in forms of rehabilitation efforts afterwords for the rest of their lives.
In the end, they will blame 'WHITEY' as we are the problem for them not being mollycoddled in their lives.

That's OK, just blame me!

:cool: xIT

I wonder why the white people aren't rioting and destroying property in Chicago
maybe they are afraid the gangs will shoot them?

Reactions: Elderscrolls
This whole concept and addition of the term "hate crime" is bullcrap.

If a person commits murder....an act of wanting to kill someone that overrides all emotion and rationale.....isn't that the same as a hate crime?

There is allot of crap that goes on that outrages me.
If I posted every one, it would be volumes.
The college kid who raped a passed out female and got off on probation.
The kid who had a DWI gets off because he suffers from
affluence. :mad:
Cops killing a mentally ill person with a knife, a knife!
Don't these cops have martial arts training and wearing vests?
GMAFB
Our justice system needs some corrections.
JMHO

xUT

There is allot of crap that goes on that outrages me.
If I posted every one, it would be volumes.
The college kid who raped a passed out female and got off on probation.
The kid who had a DWI gets off because he suffers from
affluence. :mad:
Cops killing a mentally ill person with a knife, a knife!
Don't these cops have martial arts training and wearing vests?
GMAFB
Our justice system needs some corrections.
JMHO

xUT

Big time!

15037217_1305065276213022_2485616828222992446_n.jpg