" 51 % " of american's want the M O R O N IMPEACHED !

If Trump does not get re-elected...it's his own fault and you minions are enablers.
Trump won last time because the DemoRats were divided and cast votes to 3rd parties because they hated Hillery.
If they unite this time, get ready for 4 years of turning back Trumps actions.

You toddlers been crying since the day he got elected.

Get ready for 4 more years of screaming like a baby.

You toddlers been crying since the day he got elected.

Get ready for 4 more years of screaming like a baby.
Yes you will be screaming like a baby... like you do now... Puss...
shirley-giphy.gif

Tune out the perpetual whining from Dumb Donald's fans, and AM radio is just White noise.

Come to think about it even if you don't turn off the whining, it is still White noise.

The Democrats like Pelosi won’t follow procedure and put it up for a vote in front of the full house. Two reasons for that, one it won’t hold accountable dems in states won by Trump before. Two republicans could then participate in this scam of Schiff’s by questioning and subpoenaing people. What are they afraid of? Their lack of a case. Anyone who thinks Adam Schiff has a shred of credibility is nothing just of a gullible dumbass.
What it amounts to is they don’t think they have anyone who can beat him in ‘20 and they are desperate to do anything possible at this point.

Check this out:

The bottom line is this. Once the gavel falls on an actual impeachment, the House, the only chamber the Democrats hold, becomes irrelevant. That is a political disaster, and it is why the Democrats are still very unlikely to actually pull that trigger.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/17/dont-be-surprised-if-trump-is-never-impeached/

Hard to find news from sources without tinfoil hats these.
Satire fly over your head Dog? Back in your cage, Dog.

file_9857_max_400_Dogs-Against-Romney.jpg

The Democrats like Pelosi won’t follow procedure and put it up for a vote in front of the full house. Two reasons for that, one it won’t hold accountable dems in states won by Trump before. Two republicans could then participate in this scam of Schiff’s by questioning and subpoenaing people. What are they afraid of? Their lack of a case. Anyone who thinks Adam Schiff has a shred of credibility is nothing just of a gullible dumbass.
What it amounts to is they don’t think they have anyone who can beat him in ‘20 and they are desperate to do anything possible at this point.

^Yes^
This “Impeachment” is the Democrats Campaign!

I wonder if they really have thought it through? If they follow through with impeachment, which I feel they will try, it will take at least two Democrat presidential candidates away from their campaigns for an indefinite period of time with a Senate trial. But at least that is how it is supposed to work. But then again, maybe they don't care!

So let them impeach! ...

• HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......

By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)

I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans and refer to the Senate for trial.

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT!
    That is different than the special counsel investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazille, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama,John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing coverup activities. A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison. All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information. They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against D emocrat petulance, temper tantrums, corruption,hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, health care and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.

So let's move on to impeachment

Reactions: Zom JFK