7 3 7 - Max.

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines/Airtran Airways' started by NewHampshire Black Bears, Apr 3, 2020.

1. swamt

swamt Veteran

Although not Max related, wanted to send out a big kudos to all the mechanics, crews as well as the folks behind the scenes that have totally stepped up to the cause and getting all these aircraft back into service so quickly over the recent groundings for the weight problems. Well over 50% are now back into service and should be done prior to this weekend I do believe. Thanks to all who have went above and beyond in getting the planes back into service so quickly...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/southwest-temporarily-grounds-130-boeing-044907915.html

2. swamt

swamt Veteran

3. Thunderdome

Thunderdome Member

I read an article about this incident, and the writer made a point to explain that this is not a MAX aircraft. But of course, now I can't find said article.

4. swamt

swamt Veteran

I think I have read the same as you are describing. Since the first original articles came out there have now been articles separating these two models from each other. I am thinking that the airlines PR groups that have the Max's, may have very well reached out to the news media and asked for the separations of the two models since they are all starting to fly the Max's again.