767-200 interior upgrade...got photos?

yvrusfa

Advanced
Oct 21, 2005
Bellingham, WA and YVR, B.C
I know there was an earlier thread from a few months ago about this, but I don't recall any additonal pics besides the few in the "AboutUS" being posted online.
Does anyone have additonal pics of the interior?

I was also curious as to crewmember response to the new look etc.

If someone has pics, could you please post them here. I did a search on Ailiners.net and came up with nothing.

Thanks! :)

I know there was an earlier thread from a few months ago about this, but I don't recall any additonal pics besides the few in the "AboutUS" being posted online.
Does anyone have additonal pics of the interior?

I was also curious as to crewmember response to the new look etc.

If someone has pics, could you please post them here. I did a search on Ailiners.net and came up with nothing.

Thanks! :)
I've heard from a supervisor in PHL that new Envoy seats for 767-200 are going to be installed as of June 1 .
I just wonder if we would have enough a/c for all European services if they have to take out of service an airplane for reconfigurations ???????

I've heard from a supervisor in PHL that new Envoy seats for 767-200 are going to be installed as of June 1 .
I just wonder if we would have enough a/c for all European services if they have to take out of service an airplane for reconfigurations ???????

Thanks Piney and USFan for the replies. Nice to hear Piney that you thought they look better, I respect your opinion on such matters.

I had gotten the impression from the AboutUS that at least one A/C was complete, but guess that was not the case.

I'll keep an eye out for pics though.

That would be great, considering the initial estimates were that they wouldn't start the installation until late 2007.

Big improvment in the back as far as seats go. No upgrade in front yet. But I hear it's coming. Taking an ETOPS to AUA tomorrow. Maybe it has the winglets and new First.

Back