80% chance of US/DL merger

flycrazy77

Jul 18, 2006
This merger WILL very likely go through, and it will be amusing and satisfying to see the arrogance of DL wiped clean. The name will remain Delta, but the company will become Parker's. The old Delta attitude will be something for the history books!

Can't wait to watch this happen. :up:

This merger WILL very likely go through, and it will be amusing and satisfying to see the arrogance of DL wiped clean. The name will remain Delta, but the company will become Parker's. The old Delta attitude will be something for the history books!

Can't wait to watch this happen. :up:

US Scareways employees are already some of the worst in the business. Do you really want a bunch of pissed off Delta employees joining you? They will wipe the smugness off your face in a hearbeat, all the while sabotaging US Scareways into ruin. (Just to piss you off)

US Scareways employees are already some of the worst in the business. Do you really want a bunch of pissed off Delta employees joining you? They will wipe the smugness off your face in a hearbeat, all the while sabotaging US Scareways into ruin. (Just to piss you off)

I think it is terrible that airline employees treat each other like this. I, along with many of our employees, look forward to working with all of Delta's employees if this goes through to create the best airline there is. Doing so will ensure our future and the success of "our" new company. None of us have any control over this, what will be will be.

USAirways employees are among the BEST in the industry, moron! These employees have endured some of the worst of times. For years and years USAir/USAirways was considered to be on their last leg of survivability, they've endured countless years of ridicule, paycuts, layoffs, and countless attacks from the media. And yet STILL, they've gone to work and helped to turn their Airline around. There are probably no other employees in this Industry that have more dedication and loyalty! For somebody who obviously works for SWA to say "US scareways employees are already some of the worst in the business" you've obviously not got a clue! You do not know what it takes to have the dedication and hard work it takes to become a great employee in this industry....because you have been handed everything to you on a silver platter so to say! These employees have struggled to maintain their heads above water for a long time....and now it's their turn to reap some benefits! Think before you speak.....or at least know what you're talking about!

I highly doubt it, seeing as how the "New Delta" will have US folks at the top. Many of the top DL pilots jumped ship and took their lump-sum payouts, so the senior side will consist of US Airways guys. They've been through far more than Delta, so DL guys can do whatever they want to "sabotage" the new company. Good luck with that. Old Delta will soon be old news. B)

I highly doubt it, seeing as how the "New Delta" will have US folks at the top. Many of the top DL pilots jumped ship and took their lump-sum payouts, so the senior side will consist of US Airways guys. They've been through far more than Delta, so DL guys can do whatever they want to "sabotage" the new company. Good luck with that. Old Delta will soon be old news. B)
You must be a US moron from PIT--probably part of the group that ran two fine airlines like PSA & Piedmont into the ground.

All the non-union DL employees have had many chances to vote in a union. But, they always said "we have it better non-union." If this goes through; I bet they wish that a union was voted in. No Union = STAPLE! :lol:

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='431510' date='Nov 20 2006, 07:26 AM']All the non-union DL employees have had many chances to vote in a union. But, they always said "we have it better non-union." If this goes through; I bet they wish that a union was voted in. No Union = STAPLE! :lol:[/quote]

Funny. US is out there always having to merge or begging to merge. Sounds alot like a whore. :D

You must be a US moron from PIT--probably part of the group that ran two fine airlines like PSA & Piedmont into the ground.

Yeah Delta don't smell she is a finely run airline.

Funny. US is out there always having to merge or begging to merge. Sounds alot like a whore. :D

Yeah Delta never merged with Chicago, Southern, Northeast or Western Airlines. Oh and then we can't forget the coup de grâce the Pan Am assets

DELTA is DONE. The name will remain, the attitude will be gone.....finally.

Say what you want about the Delta attitude, but as a customer I'll take the DL attitude over the USAirways attitude anyday. The "I hate customers" attitude that has permeated US for decades is a large part of why the USAirways was left for dead and had to be gobbled up by America West.

Yeah Delta don't smell she is a finely run airline.
Yeah Delta never merged with Chicago, Southern, Northeast or Western Airlines. Oh and then we can't forget the coup de grâce the Pan Am assets

You neglect to mention it's been fifteen years since Delta bought anything from another airline, while your boy Doug seems to have a shopping disorder.

US f/a here... why does everyone from each side hate each other so much? no group of employees for either airline have a say in what happens. if it does happen, wouldn't it make a great work environment if everyone could get along? i love to go to work when i work with people i like. right now there is so much dislike between us east, america west and delta. what's going on???