( A daily dose of ) THIS and THAT.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
With Donald Trump and many 'whack job' republicans, this thread will have NO problem filling up. (I'll start it off with adding the first three).

Trump to SUE the NY Times !
(Hey dumb arse. It would be cheaper to TRY to sue the US Mint.)

Oklahoma Republican governor proclaims that PRAYING to GOD will Save the troubled OK. oil and gas Industry. Many earth quakes a Big problem.

(Hey Governor. STOP all that fracking, then maybe your earth problems will cease)

Former Republican congresswoman Michelle Bachman warns CHRISTIANS, that if they vote for Hillary, MORE sexual assaults WILL happen.

( " Coo - Koo, Coo - Koo, Coo - Koo " ) !!!!!

A dAiLy DoSe Of gRaMpA bEaRs LiBtArD LOoNeY tUnEs....

Somebody get a leash for the old geezer, he's been drinking granny's MadDog 20/20

Reactions: Zom JFK
Thursday, October 13, 2016

The full results from Sunday night’s debate are in, and Donald Trump has come from behind to take the lead over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

'HACKJOB'. I'm waiting for today's Evening News, to see who's PU**Y that MORON....TRUMP Grabbed most resently, OR to see Who this mental midget is going to SUE next.
That's fine Grampa Bears. You can become further unhinged waiting all day for the next Commie News Networks new hit piece of false 30 year old charges against Trump. I'll watch next Wikileaks drop of actual emails showing Hildabeasts treason against the State, deriding Christians, her "dream" of open borders, and how she helped Billdo cover his rape of so many women, including one that got Billdo impeached.

The involuntary celibates believe the only way any man gets sex is forcefully.
Is that what happened to Billdo Nothing Left? Hildabeast wouldn't give him any cankle action so he forced Monica to do a cigar job. Your the TMZ of one-liners dolt!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The full results from Sunday night’s debate are in, and Donald Trump has come from behind to take the lead over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

Less encouraging news from the latest Fox News poll:

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 7 points
By Dana Blanton

Published October 14, 2016
FoxNews.com

Hillary Clinton’s lead over Donald Trump has increased to seven points, as more than half of voters say he is not qualified to be president.

That’s according to a just-released national Fox News Poll of likely voters.

Clinton receives 45 percent to Trump’s 38 percent. Libertarian Gary Johnson is at 7 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein gets 3 percent. Last week, Clinton was up by two points in the four-way contest (44-42 percent).

In the two-way matchup, it’s Clinton over Trump by eight (49-41 percent). She had a four-point edge a week ago (48-44 percent, Oct. 3-6).

Clinton’s lead is outside the poll’s margin of sampling error in both the two-way and four-way contests.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/14/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-7-points.html

Ouch. This isn't some moveon.org or Daily Kos poll, it comes from Fox News, Trump's inhouse media machine, home of Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.

THANXs 'Dog.
Interesting that ol' Friend EOLESEN is NOWHERE to be found here on the 'cooler, with ANY kind of defence for T-RUMP. Not surprising though, because Eric is nobody's fool, and isn't about to embarrass himself touting That MORON. I Am genuinely getting concerned about my ol' 'cooler adversary, delldude . I mean (to me) the ol' Pittsburgh Steeler is tops in my books. However dell honestly believes T-Rump stands a chance of getting elected. He's totally thinking with his heart, and not his Head. Pittsburgh can be a somewhat strange place at times. Rhodes Scholar 'SOUTHWIND seems to have taken a 'Dixie back to dixie. (Maybe his on loan to the cornfield) ??? 'citRAT is another M.I.A. I suppose no one can blame those guys though, especially with T-RUMP totally 'off the rails'. But alas, we still have HOUSE BUFFOON 'HACKJOB' to keeps us constantly amused !!

Great time to be a DEM.