A little humor

Well, the title of this thread is "A little humor", not "Over the top, knee slapping, pee in your pants hilarious!"

I find Shaq being the Gainesville PD's backup player a little humorous.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

12647019_1102478669786007_263418309466137092_n.jpg

The vacuum won't start...

A  retired guy sits around the house all day so one day his wife says, “Dave, you could do something useful, like vacuum the house once a week”. The guy gives it a moment’s thought and says; “sure why not.  Show me to the vacuum cleaner".
Half an hour later, the guy comes into the kitchen to get some coffee. His wife says, “I didn't hear the vacuum working, I thought you were using it”? Exasperated, Dave answers,”The stupid thing is broken, it won't start.   We need to buy a new one”. “Really”, she says, “show me - it worked fine the last time”.  So he did…Click Here... https://videos.files.wordpress.com/Xblfe4qf/retired-vacum-cleaner_dvd.mp4
:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Psychology Lesson:  The Difference between a neurotic person and a psychotic person.

A normal person knows that 2 + 2 = 4.
A psychotic person knows  that 2 + 2 = 5.
A neurotic person knows that 2 + 2 = 4, but they worry about it a lot.

Reactions: 2 people
This is kind of humorous if you know who Robert Tilton was (is). Back in the 80's I lived in Dallas, just down the street from his church.  One of the biggest shyster evangelists ever.  A guy in Australia used his (Tiltons) own words and made a song that "preaches" a message better than Tilton ever did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny now, but guess who's coming to dinner?

Some claim it's fake.....a Grizzly can run down a race horse in 100 yards.

It was in Japan, some say there's no Bears in Japan....there are, a Grizzly relative.

???

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts