A little humor

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Man walks into a bar.  There are two very large women at the bar.  They seem to have a foreign accent.  The man says, "Excuse me, ladies.  Are you from Scotland?"  One of them replies in a condescending tone, "It's Wales."  The man says, "Oh, ok.  Are you whales from Scotland?"

Reactions: 4 people
jimntx said:
Man walks into a bar.  There are two very large women at the bar.  They seem to have a foreign accent.  The man says, "Excuse me, ladies.  Are you from Scotland?"  One of them replies in a condescending tone, "It's Wales."  The man says, "Oh, ok.  Are you whales from Scotland?"
That's the last thing he remembered... :p

Reactions: 2 people
[SIZE=18pt]A little boy comes down for breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]"Not yet", said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Well, he's a little teed off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon and why don't I have any milk in my cereal"? he asks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]"Well", his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the pussy cat halfway across the kitchen.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]"You gonna tell him or should I?"[/SIZE]

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:
Funny now, but guess who's coming to dinner?

Some claim it's fake.....a Grizzly can run down a race horse in 100 yards.

It was in Japan, some say there's no Bears in Japan....there are, a Grizzly relative.

???
It's why you should always have a skiing partner.  You don't have to ski faster than the bear can run.  You just have to ski faster than your partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people