A Question Regarding Midatlantic

broadfoot

Oct 1, 2003
I am curious to know if anyone has any information regarding the status of the MidAtlantic recall. I was led to believe that F/A instructors began training on Nov. 3rd and that employment packages would be sent sometime toward the middle of the month with training to begin on Dec. 8th. Is this still the case? I apologize for asking a question that has been posted before, but I am (as well as others)anxiously awaiting recall, and wanted to know if anyone had any solid information to pass along. Thanks.

I hate to reopen this can of Worms...But From an email I recieved from Bruce Ashby Dated Oct 6. "Flight Attendant Hiring is expected to begin in a few weeks" each class will have 24 Flight Attendants first two jets are due to go inte revenue service scheduled for Feruary 8, 2004. He doesn't say when the classes are to begin but if you go to www.afausairways.org They have a Q&A segment. Hope this helps...AND the rest of you LEAVE ME ALONE..... I'm simply trying to answer a question !!!!! :rolleyes:

Back