A reminder of the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this with some them Hienies and HB eggs.....

C-TRdekXgAABrFz.jpg

muy bien excelente

FWIW, I don't drink Heinken. I drink Shiner.

Sigh...Then regardless of your posted Heineken advertisement, so self-righteously calling us all to "think"; you've clearly no serious, personal commitment to Heineken/group hugs/universal empathy/ peaceful discourse and world peace...? I'm shocked. I mean seriously; how can you expect the whole world to get along if even you won't buy the apparently "politically correct" beer who's very advertisement you offered up as evidently some strange form of spiritual guidance towards your own beliefs? ;)

Now then; can we discuss that bridge I have for sale again? A good part of it was built from the sacrifice of then-recent immigrants and even folks from diverse backgrounds in general, and it might make you "feel" really good to buy into it. I "promise" it would help you "think" as well as purify your very soul, might even lead to world peace/whatever, and heck, I'll even give you a wholesale price for it....So? :)

Last edited:
I have lost 2 Long time (25+ years) friends because I call out Trumps judgement.
Yea, live and in person.
Don't think we will have our annual get together s again.
So sad, too bad.

Sad indeed, since ANY citizen that does NOT call into question his/her government's actions shirks their duties as thinking people, no matter what "side" anyone's on.

I wouldn't give up on your friends of decades just because of momentary circumstances. Life's too damn short to do so. Just saying.

.... I've been on this message board. and others) for over 15 years. And I have noticed a definite lack of civility when people post anonymously. I don't think it would be the same if we were face to face...that's all.

Did you ever, even for a moment, stop to consider just how much more harshly critical your surroundings would likely be were even the Code Duello still in effect? Would YOU honestly even DARE mouth-off in person as you do here if your very life might be placed at stake? ;) The world really isn't, nor has ever been any even imaginable "Safe Space"...Human nature isn't half so gentle and lovingly benign as you might fantasize from what one must imagine to be an essentially sheltered life lived thus far. Methinks you should be extremely grateful to be able to even at all form "philosophical" fantasies purely based on beer commercials (and of course "feelings") and be amazingly able to share such utter nonsense as if something to be even the least bit respected. Your sort above all should revel in the "Safe Space" inherent in internet absurdity. The average liberal has absolutely no/zip/zero training, experience or any understanding of even so much as combative sports, wherein anyone's "feelings" or "attitude" count for nothing, much less such things as actual war..and yet you perversely project your gross ignorance on all others?

"I don't think it would be the same if we were face to face...that's all." You're likely right, as just the attending laughter would likely drown out initial conversation. I've found it always wise to NEVER make grandiose assumptions on how any others might react to my gettin' uppity, but again I refer to different backgrounds/life experience/etc.

Seriously though; as one human being to another I wish you well, but am necessarily amused by your liberal and hopelessly naive assumptions. Hint: Not even any two people ever "think" perfectly alike, and ours is a much "bigger and badder" world than you've shown any reason to imagine you yet understand. Now then; about that bridge...are you sure you're not interested in buying?...I'll even toss in a whole case/keg/whatever of the most "politically correct" beer-du-jour you wish....maybe even a group hug and a prayer for world peace....So? ;)

Last edited:
Well we never learn?.......

I'll of course presume that to be purely rhetorical on your part, especially given an extract from another of your postings: "Yes, revisionist life is not healthy, but, we who forget the past tend to repeat it.
So there we are."

Ultimately though?...No worries, since our species as it now is will either hugely evolve into something yet unimaginable or otherwise become extinct. Our barely-out-of-the-trees and still infant race will cease to exist in any currently recognizable form in any case.The "trick" is to fully enjoy and embrace "What a long, strange trip it's been" the best we can while we're here, sow our best ideals and notions in those to follow, and otherwise "Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!" ;) The future will most certainly take care of itself as the Fates and Furies deem fit..and in any even merely geological sense of time won't much give a damn about whatever we say at present.

Last edited:
East, obviously either you are too young, or are simply too nieve to understand about what happened during the era of the Vietnam war. Your attitude is typical of today's generation. All sarcasm, with no respect of things or sacrifices made in the past....... Go ahead "Dude" party on! ......Typical!

You want a dose of the real world. How about stupid liberals getting assaulted, raped, and murdered by Muslim "refugees" because they choose to ignore a problem over political ideals.

Now go on and post more beer commercials about tolerance and understanding.

You want a dose of the real world. How about stupid liberals getting assaulted, raped, and murdered by Muslim "refugees" because they choose to ignore a problem over political ideals.

Now go on and post more beer commercials about tolerance and understanding.

You're right. Why even try to be civil on a message board....let's all just be azzholes. Maybe we can progress enough as a country that we have balls enough to call someone a libtard to their face.

You're right. Why even try to be civil on a message board....let's all just be azzholes. Maybe we can progress enough as a country that we have balls enough to call someone a libtard to their face.

Would you rather have the fake niceness people practice every day or the truth.

The truth is you probably see more of the "real" person on here than in any other format.

To me that has some value.

To answer your question I have not publicly called someone a libtard but I have been publicly vocal and critical about "leftist".

Would you rather have the fake niceness people practice every day or the truth.

The truth is you probably see more of the "real" person on here than in any other format.

To me that has some value.

To answer your question I have not publicly called someone a libtard but I have been publicly vocal and critical about "leftist".
Actually, when I meet people face to face I am nice. Nothing fake about it. I think it's possible to tell the truth...one side of a story...and be nice. But it saddens me that apparently THIS is what we call "the truth"

East, obviously either you are too young, or are simply too nieve to understand about what happened during the era of the Vietnam war. Your attitude is typical of today's generation. All sarcasm, with no respect of things or sacrifices made in the past....... Go ahead "Dude" party on! ......Typical!

Guess again. Born in '53 and spent a great many years in USAF flight suits and sadly seen good friends and far better men than myself under the Colors in coffins. I was "too late" for Vietnam flying myself and hold the highest respect for those who fought there, especially given the insane conditions and restrictions/rules of engagement/etc they did so under. My only war service was in '91 under completely different conditions in that we were actually allowed to win, which was amazing considering the suicidal stupidity of our sociopath "politicians" in the last half-century. I'll assume from your post you've also some understanding of what sustaining our America has so dearly cost so very many. I will note that the fallen I've personally known would equally share and express a sensible desire to "party on" but they were cut short of life long ago. Let none of us forget those that gave everything so we can enjoy the Freedom we have, nor all our amazing young people that still stand in harm's way 24/7 for the rest of us.

In respectful remembrance and tribute to those I've known who no longer can do or even say so: "Party on Dudes!"...and if you don't like that Insp4; you're cordially invited to shove your arrogantly pretentious BS where the sun don't shine. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.