A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Before I re-ask the topic question, First, a true statement.

With over 4 months since the election, I am 'over' the results ! Hillary Seiously F'd things up, AND cost Bernie the seat @ '1600. (The ' house' was never in question, so nothing to 'get over, and I'm 'working on ' getting over ' the Senate ).
So now, time to 'set the table' for the direct question.

If I was to come on here unequivocally stating that AA was now the 'king' @ ATL operations wise, I would FULLY expect eolesen to request that I give him some of whatever I was SMOKING !

Now the Question.

Is TRUMP delusional ?
First (from him), the Inauguration (crowd) photo was 'doctored', NOW, Obama BUGGED Trump Tower. WHATS NEXT, SERIOUSLY !!

Well Bears, Trump makes calls to the Mexican president, next day calls Australian Prime Minister, And five minutes after he hangs up, the New York Times puts his conversations on their front page! Now I ask you, where did they get that information? It's reported as a leak. A leak, from where? Now, maybe President Trump isn't so "delusional " After all! I believe a Congressional investigation is warranted. This came out today that should open a few eyes: http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/07/technology/wikileaks-cia-hacking/index.html

Well Bears, Trump makes calls to the Mexican president, next day calls Australian Prime Minister, And five minutes after he hangs up, the New York Times puts his conversations on their front page! Now I ask you, where did they get that information? It's reported as a leak. A leak, from where? Now, maybe President Trump isn't so "delusional " After all! I believe a Congressional investigation is warranted. This came out today that should open a few eyes: http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/07/technology/wikileaks-cia-hacking/index.html

Okay...he's not delusional. Just mentally unstable. Take away his access to twitter and he gets the DT's

Obviously, you didn't take the time to read that article and think about the ramifications of it. You should love it! It came from CNN! Did you read where they have the ability to clone a Russian hacker? ....... Now that could come in handy to frame someone, wouldn't it?

Obviously, you didn't take the time to read that article and think about the ramifications of it. You should love it! It came from CNN! Did you read where they have the ability to clone a Russian hacker? ....... Now that could come in handy to frame someone, wouldn't it?
We've been cloning sheep for years. It's what got the dear leader elected.

Anyone who has a case before a judge (at any level from county court up to Supreme Court), and refers publicly to that judge as a "so-called judge" does not have all his/her chairs pulled up to the table. Judges tend to take that kind of talk personally, and it gears them all up to support the "so-called" judge in any way they can. Not judgin'. Just sayin'.

Anyone who has a case before a judge (at any level from county court up to Supreme Court), and refers publicly to that judge as a "so-called judge" does not have all his/her chairs pulled up to the table. Judges tend to take that kind of talk personally, and it gears them all up to support the "so-called" judge in any way they can. Not judgin'. Just sayin'.

Quite true....here's an example at even the "small claims" level

Well interesting comments by all. But I think if we give ' this ' a fair second look, the closest we ever came to 'FAKE NEWS' was Dirty D I C K Cheney's 'Aluminum Tubes'. But NOW paranoia is running RAMPANT, with this BUFFOON @ '1600 ! I mean, c'mon now Intelligent people !!

IMG_0525.JPG
Trump today made his 9th trip a Trump-owned golf course in 7 weeks as president.

These are his previous tweets about presidents and golf.

We've been cloning sheep for years. It's what got the dear leader elected.
Yes you are right. Libtards pushing their PC crap and acting like spoiled children throwing tantrums is exactly what got Trump elected.

Those sheep will do anything the liberal elite tell them to do as long as they keep those "free" entitlements coming.

Latest posts