A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

Hmmm....I guess you keep your thoughts about the term "libtard" to yourself. I haven't read a post where you chastised anyone for using it...even when they use it in a personal way....such as "libtards like you". Just crickets coming from Zom. I post the word "tard" by itself...not "you are a tard"....just "tard" and I'm making it personal. Of course, I might have missed your chastizing the libtard user....it wasn't that long ago that Hackman and signals were quite often using the term as a personal insult and I didn't see anything from you. So maybe you could link me to a post of you chastising another for using libtard.

And if there is a point, it is to point out that conservatives seem rally tard up the board. They also snowflake up the board. Why is it that the overwhelming number of personal insults come from the conservative side?
Ok for the last time I never called you a "libtard". Also when you reply to a post with the word "tard" you ARE calling that poster a "tard" whether you think so or not. I give you credit you usually don't resort to insults. That's why I was surprised to see you respond like that. As far as people Tarding and snowflaking up the board there's plenty of that coming from the lefties on here too.

Ok for the last time I never called you a "libtard". Also when you reply to a post with the word "tard" you ARE calling that poster a "tard" whether you think so or not. I give you credit you usually don't resort to insults. That's why I was surprised to see you respond like that. As far as people Tarding and snowflaking up the board there's plenty of that coming from the lefties on here too.

I never said you did. I only said that you were quick to accuse me of being personal with the word "tard" that referenced no individual, but you never lambasted someone for posting "libtards like you"....which IS kind of personal. Why the double standard. FWIW, if some righty starts another tard fest on the boards, I most likely will toss in a tard or two on my own...I want to fit in.

You Hillibies are just too sensitive.
Do you need a Hugg?

I never said you did. I only said that you were quick to accuse me of being personal with the word "tard" that referenced no individual, but you never lambasted someone for posting "libtards like you"....which IS kind of personal. Why the double standard. FWIW, if some righty starts another tard fest on the boards, I most likely will toss in a tard or two on my own...I want to fit in.
Ok you missed my original point. I never lambasted you. Just gave someone credit for getting you to name call. I'm over and out on this issue. But feel free to keep responding. You always do.

Do you know why I name called? Because I saw the word "libtard". Which is name calling that you have NEVER called out. Ever. And God knows you had plenty of time to do so back when Hackman, Signals and Pete were tarding up the board.

You know...OBama supposedly divided this country. We elected new leadership.. One thing I would expect is efforts to unite this country. If the frequent use of libtard and snowflake is the result of this change in leadership, it doesn't speak well for this country.

Of course, KCFlyer, you have to recognize that when we use "tard" or any other disrespectful term it is namecalling. When they use such language it is speaking truth to power. They are always right. We are always wrong. An attitude that resulted in the Donald getting elected, but which makes governance of a democratic republic impossible because compromise is considered the vilest of actions. THERE IS NO WAY OTHER THAN MY WAY. So speaks the Donald and his followers.

They are always right. We are always wrong. An attitude which makes governance of a democratic republic impossible because compromise is considered the vilest of actions. THERE IS NO WAY OTHER THAN MY WAY.
Sounds like a great description of the left to me.

Do you know why I name called? Because I saw the word "libtard". Which is name calling that you have NEVER called out. Ever. And God knows you had plenty of time to do so back when Hackman, Signals and Pete were tarding up the board.

You know...OBama supposedly divided this country. We elected new leadership.. One thing I would expect is efforts to unite this country. If the frequent use of libtard and snowflake is the result of this change in leadership, it doesn't speak well for this country.
And I'm being called sensitive. Lol.

You Hillibies are just too sensitive.
Do you need a Hugg?
OMG! Did you see that Flyer? He called me a Hillibie! Ok he spelled it wrong (even from the way he spells it) but it still counts! Now I know you're going to call him out on it any second now! Sic em KC!

Tell me...how many of the "libtard" posters on this board exhibit intimidation, rioting, theft and assault? How many liberal posters on this board resort to name calling (like libtard). There were a few of them...Hackman, Signals, and Pete come to mind that would be post after post featuring libtard.

Hehehehehehe, you guys better be careful before you hurt KC's feelings. You know you have to be gentle with "Libtards" (lol, I find it funny that predictive text capitalizes that for me.) otherwise he might have to escape to his safe space or maybe even take to the streets in protest.

It's not a result of a change in leadership, the leadership is fine. I say that, the Republican house is about as disturbing as the Democrates. The issue though is the liberals reaction to it. The fact that they go through such efforts to support their failed liberal policies is just mind boggling to a person that does not have the mental handicap that seems to run rampant among liberals.

Hehehehehehe, you guys better be careful before you hurt KC's feelings. You know you have to be gentle with "Libtards" (lol, I find it funny that predictive text capitalizes that for me.) otherwise he might have to escape to his safe space or maybe even take to the streets in protest.

It's not a result of a change in leadership, the leadership is fine. I say that, the Republican house is about as disturbing as the Democrates. The issue though is the liberals reaction to it. The fact that they go through such efforts to support their failed liberal policies is just mind boggling to a person that does not have the mental handicap that seems to run rampant among liberals.

Libtard is tossed out when conservatives cannot think of a good rebuttal. FYI...you must have a conservaphone if "libtard" is capitalized, but "Democrats" has an e in it. Dan Quayle anyone?