A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

Libtard is tossed out when conservatives cannot think of a good rebuttal. FYI...you must have a conservaphone if "libtard" is capitalized, but "Democrats" has an e in it. Dan Quayle anyone?
That's not true.. It is used when when a liberal refuses to look at the facts and want to press their beliefs on someone. For example: open borders are stupid. We are the only country with such liberal borders and it is costing the tax payers billions. The majority of the working class people who pay taxes does not want illegal immigrants coming into our country and getting free health care foodstamps and and a free place to live. We don't want it. We're having a difficult enough time taking care of our own. I don't mind Middle Eastern people immigrating to the US but I don't want Muslims coming here. The whole idea of immigrants coming here is to start a new life and assimilate into our cultural. Muslims do not want to assimilate, they want to force their beliefs upon you. That is what their ideology is all about and if you can't see what's going on in foreign countries and Dearborn Micigan you're are an idiot. Do you know how difficult is working with Muslims? There could be ten broke birds on the line with a fifty minute turn around and half the crew is tucked away in a room on their knees. That's not assimilation and your ignorant unions go for that kind of crap. That my friend is when the "Libtard" card is pulled.

Hehehehehehe, you guys better be careful before you hurt KC's feelings. You know you have to be gentle with "Libtards" (lol, I find it funny that predictive text capitalizes that for me.) otherwise he might have to escape to his safe space or maybe even take to the streets in protest.

It's not a result of a change in leadership, the leadership is fine. I say that, the Republican house is about as disturbing as the Democrates. The issue though is the liberals reaction to it. The fact that they go through such efforts to support their failed liberal policies is just mind boggling to a person that does not have the mental handicap that seems to run rampant among liberals.
SCAB

Civil liberals? Where? The only examples of liberals I see can be summarized in the picture below.

You want an example of vile?

Microaggressions, trigger warnings, safe places, political correctness, and my personal favorite hate speech. Every one of these is a libtard tactic to bully, intimidate, and censor people.

Liberals can't admit when they are wrong. Take the medical care conversation we had in the other thread as an example. I have proven to you that socialized medicine does not work. I have shown you every single country YOU listed with socialized healthcare has slashed their budgets by BILLIONS of dollars. I proved to you that socialized medicine was unsustainable.

Your "rebuttal" was a sarcastic comment.

I don't have to call you a libtard. I just find the word accurately descriptive. The fact is you chose to totally ignore facts in favor of an ideology. Talk about a closed mind.
Put down the pipe.
Other people have hardships as well.
your self obsession is noted.

Civil liberals? Where? The only examples of liberals I see can be summarized in the picture below.

You want an example of vile?

Microaggressions, trigger warnings, safe places, political correctness, and my personal favorite hate speech. Every one of these is a libtard tactic to bully, intimidate, and censor people.

Liberals can't admit when they are wrong. Take the medical care conversation we had in the other thread as an example. I have proven to you that socialized medicine does not work. I have shown you every single country YOU listed with socialized healthcare has slashed their budgets by BILLIONS of dollars. I proved to you that socialized medicine was unsustainable.

Your "rebuttal" was a sarcastic comment.

I don't have to call you a libtard. I just find the word accurately descriptive. The fact is you chose to totally ignore facts in favor of an ideology. Talk about a closed mind.
Did you notice the meme didnt' have a single "tard" in it?

I don't mind Middle Eastern people immigrating to the US but I don't want Muslims coming here. The whole idea of immigrants coming here is to start a new life and assimilate into our cultural. Muslims do not want to assimilate, they want to force their beliefs upon you.
How bout them Irish making people wear green, get drunk, and parade, why can't they be like us?

Latest posts