A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

Somebody made it up and I posted it ha ha pretty sure it was border patrol or ICE. Or maybe it was Xut using his abacus

So is border patrol sitting there with hand counters counting each illegal as they cross the border? You'd think we could save a ton of money if they put down their hand counters and stop the people from entering.

So is border patrol sitting there with hand counters counting each illegal as they cross the border? You'd think we could save a ton of money if they put down their hand counters and stop the people from entering.

you're right let's just have open borders and invite them all in.be sure and give them every entitlement we can think of too.
Instead of sanctuary cities we can have entire sanctuary states. will that make you happy?

you're right let's just have open borders and invite them all in.be sure and give them every entitlement we can think of too.
Instead of sanctuary cities we can have entire sanctuary states. will that make you happy?
Who is going to pick your avocados?
You do realize that if we cut off produce from Mexico that prices will be astronomical?
?

Who is going to pick your avocados?
You do realize that if we cut off produce from Mexico that prices will be astronomical?
?

well I don't eat avocados but even so I don't think I said anything about cutting off produce from Mexico

well I don't eat avocados but even so I don't think I said anything about cutting off produce from Mexico

Yes, you did. Allow me to use your logic...since I don't support wasting our money on a wall that won't work:

And if you DO support building a wall, you MUST be for paying more for produce The world is not as black and white as most righties think it is.

Yes, you did. Allow me to use your logic...since I don't support wasting our money on a wall that won't work:

And if you DO support building a wall, you MUST be for paying more for produce The world is not as black and white as most righties think it is.

no doubt Kate Steinle,s family takes comfort knowing our produce is cheaper

no doubt Kate Steinle,s family takes comfort knowing our produce is cheaper
NO doubt the parents of the kids killed at Sandy Hook take comfort in knowing that our rights to own an AK47 are still protected. Just a thought....but what if we HAD the wall and Kate Seinle still was killed by someone who took a boat around the coastline...what do we tell her parents then?