AA and Aircraft Leases

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/...-by-wells-fargo-for.html?ana=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

The 1st step on the ladder to the Top Step on the Chapter 11 Ladder.

Be Late or Stop making Aircraft Lease Payments.

Can’t wait to win that $1000.00 bet you made with me. Glad you signed off to make it all Legal.

23EB65D9-5D3D-4DD1-AAE8-7931062A8855.jpeg

Last edited:
Can’t wait to win that $1000.00 bet you made with me. Glad you signed off to make it all Legal.

View attachment 13018

The above Statement is FALSE.

Remove this FALSE STATEMENT or YOU WILL Be reported to the State Attorney General and Local District Attorney along with the U.S.Attorney's Office. You are attempting to commit EXTORTION.

I NEVER Made or AGREED to ANY WAGER [BET] with YOU or ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT ABOUT ANYTHING.

I printed your posting on this thread.

Last edited:
The above Statement is FALSE.

Remove this FALSE STATEMENT or YOU WILL Be reported to the State Attorney General and Local District Attorney along with the U.S.Attorney's Office. You are attempting to commit EXTORTION.

I NEVER Made or AGREED to ANY WAGER [BET] with YOU or ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT ABOUT ANYTHING.

I printed your posting on this thread.

I have the Contract you signed on the bet that within the next 60 years you claim AA will file Bankruptcy and I (The Weez) say they will not. The bet is $1000.00 smackeroos. Don’t be a welcher if you lose Rusty Hiccup.

CE0E8E0E-8BF2-494D-958C-EDAD79FFD182.jpeg

I’m going to tell, I’m going to tell, I’m going to tell....lmao