AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

People who use words like spatting off. Don’t scared me at all. FYI. LMFAO. I take it I struck a nerve with the divorce comment.
This IS where you are wrong sir. WoW! I wasn't trying to scare you. Where did you get that from? You did not strike a nerve junkie, trust me been thru this for decades now. You are not the first and will not be the last.
Again you are wrong. I could care less about your juvenile comment about the guys being divorced. You have no clue who runs AMFA National. I do not run anything within AMFA National so another wrong statement by you.
Your comments simply show how misinformed you are about AMFA. I'm not here to scare you, intimidate you, embarrass you, degrade you or anything negative. I was simply correcting a comment mage by you where misinformation was contained within it----Hence my comment about before spatting off. Just means do your homework prior to commenting on subjects that I know very well.
Again, before you go spatting off again about the fellas that run AMFA National, you might wanna get the correct info first. Most here already know why I am here and fully understand.

View attachment 15054 View attachment 15055 View attachment 15056 View attachment 15057 View attachment 15058 What is missing from all of these pics. This is the AMFA National Board Members. This will change when American Airlines takes over.
And your point is?
I have said this from the get go.
I really don't care if AA'ers take over the National positions. Matter fact I would be surprised if they did not.
Not sure of your intentions against who is running AMFA.

I'm for amfa but this swamt has to move on. Needs to get a life .....just my observation
Pls explain why you ask me to move on?
I do have a life, a damn good one at that.

My opinion on swamt, stfu already, there’s another page on here for amfa. Go there and post all you want, this is the negotiations page.
Gee. Now this is just funny.
Why would you want me to stfu? Just because I have exposed you and others at the table? Or once again the AMFA info is just making you guys and this pathetic asso. look so great??
BTW; If you would take note, I only post, mostly, when asked questions about AMFA, when someone provides misinformation about AMFA, SWA and AMFA, AMFA National, and even when this asso lies and keeps misinformation from their members for their own gains. Just as in the ever so famous #5 question, will there be a vote on this asso.?
So if YOU wanna talk nego's, great let's go. Share all the details P.Rez. Share all the language here and now. What are you afraid of?
Sorry you are so AMFA butt hurt, but this AMFA train is fixing to travel right up your a$$ when the mechanic and related send these two industrial unions packing and bring in AMFA. LMAO...

And there is a page for anything and everything you want to discuss regarding amfa.

I’ve been on this board for a long time, there is an amfa page, post there.

I don’t have a problem with anything you have to say, I just prefer a negotiation page focus on negotiations and an amfa page focus on amfa.

I don't understand. I am confused. P. Rez wants everyone discussing AMFA to go away to another thread. YET, HE is the one that constantly keep bringing AMFA up in this thread. SMH. The things that just make ya go Hmmmmmm...

How is it the iam kept the pension AND got a 4% 401k match, and our 401k match only went up 3.5%?
Because the IAM runs this asso. even though they are the minority. I really think the language is going to get worse as we get the rest of the story.

SWAMT at this point NO ONE cares about AMFA. All we care about is when we get out MONEY. If and When we get to vote on AMFA we will deal with that. NO go kick rocks on a AMFA forums.
I care because the association is destroying unionism. It's destroying my profession. I do care about AMFA and my profession as well.
The association only cares about financial preservation for personal gains. The concept of unionism 101 drifted so far to the left that many members that came into a union work environment no longer know what a union is suppose to do for its members and the job they perform.

SWAMT at this point NO ONE cares about AMFA. All we care about is when we get out MONEY. If and When we get to vote on AMFA we will deal with that. NO go kick rocks on a AMFA forums.
Again, wrong. There are several on here that really do care about AMFA. Yes they have a new contract offer to look at, read, evaluate and make a decision but they also still care about getting AMFA in.
And again it's not me bringing AMFA up, it's you guys as you just did above. If all YOU care about is getting your money then you are part of the IGM'ers only looking for their own good and not looking out for the industry or at least looking out for your fellow employees you work next to each and every day. There is no one on the AMFA forums asking questions. They are all here talking AMFA.
Sir, I really do hope you will read all the language, but from this statement it appears you will vote yes because of the $$$ not the language. I hope and pray I am wrong, but just going by your own words. Good luck and remember to ask a bunch of questions at the road shows.

Reactions: BeechDriver
I care because the association is destroying unionism. It's destroying my profession. I do care about AMFA and my profession as well.
The association only cares about financial preservation for personal gains. The concept of unionism 101 drifted so far to the left that many members that came into a union work environment no longer know what a union is suppose to do for its members and the job they perform.

Last night, I was at my oldest son’s soccer game. Behind me were two guys (maybe mid 30’s?) talking about work. One of them went on and on about the good stuff his union was doing. It was clear he was not only excited about it, but also excited to jump in and do his part.

When’s the last time the Association lit a fire like that?

AWA, US Airways, now AA fleet LUS IAM Rep.
Amazing.
First the mechanic and related have a Fleet union representing them. Then within the fleet union you have an AA TWU Fleet employee representing LUS IAM rep. Now that is just classic industrial unionism at it's best...

Looky there P. Rez, nothing, not one word about "AMFA". OOps, sorry bout that :)

Reactions: Rogallo
P.Rez was telling his owns story, and in the abstract that’s okay (I do that a lot as well).

At the same time, it goes to my earlier point about how divided this workforce is. His current title shouldn’t be “LUS IAM fleet rep,” it should just be “Fleet Rep.”
They’re all one now... or at least should be...

Latest posts