AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

i got this from a twu steward who has had a huge interest in insurance. the figures he got he believes are from the assoc., pointing out the disparity last year or 2018 and it was posted on union bulletin boards.

this was when the assoc. was telling us they were fighting for all on lus insurance and just how outrageously expensive the laa insurance was in comparison.

i believe most have an idea of the numbers, some were shocked at the gravity of the disparity and unfairness.

single, middle (core) insurance plan:

laa $1.07/hr cost, $186.68 per month
lus $0.18/hr cost, $31.49 per month

family, middle (core) insurance plan:

laa $3.76/hr cost, $653.38 per month
lus $0.61/hr cost, $106.49 per month

when he told me a lus bag agent with 30 years on a family plan will be $30,000+ richer ($500+ a month x 60 months) over 5 years than a laa FSC with 30 years on a family plan - thanks to sito's deceit and garcia's malfeasance..i didn't believe him until he pulled the numbers.

this isn't even counting the disparity favoring lus with insurance numbers from 2014-now, the holidays/holiday pay rates/sk days.

as mentioned, i will vote no.

i got this from a twu steward who has had a huge interest in insurance. the figures he got he believes are from the assoc., pointing out the disparity last year or 2018 and it was posted on union bulletin boards.

this was when the assoc. was telling us they were fighting for all on lus insurance and just how outrageously expensive the laa insurance was in comparison.

i believe most have an idea of the numbers, some were shocked at the gravity of the disparity and unfairness.

when he told me a lus bag agent with 30 years on a family plan will be $30,000+ richer ($500+ a month x 60 months) over 5 years than a laa FSC with 30 years on a family plan - thanks to sito's deceit and garcia's malfeasance..i didn't believe him until he pulled the numbers.

this isn't even counting the disparity favoring lus with insurance numbers from 2014-now, the holidays/holiday pay rates/sk days.

Lol. Im sure they fought really hard for us!

Reactions: CremaDiLimone

So they keep their advantage and you get paid less.

That'll show 'em. o_O

Reactions: ALUS78 and Kev3188
So they keep their advantage and you get paid less.

That'll show 'em. o_O
I’m probably a yes vote as a mechanic but I’m perplexed that this doesn’t enrage you, Like the rest of us. It’s ok to slam the association go ahead and give it a shot

And what was the cost of keeping everyone on their current insurance? We all know that it wasn't some benevolent gesture by parker/isom. That cost should be distributed EQUALLY. Hence an inequality! You can't reasonably spin it any other way with half-truths and semantics.
do not waste your time trying to reason with this person he is a twu s@@@boy

It isn't a pay back.

Auto TA paid you in advance for hours you hadn’t worked...Workbrain is "correcting" that...call it what you want but you are paying AA back for hours you never worked...are you always this obtuse?...I don’t understand your type of stupidity but I admire your dedication to it...carry on brother.

Auto TA paid you in advance for hours you hadn’t worked...Workbrain is "correcting" that...call it what you want but you are paying AA back for hours you never worked...are you always this obtuse?...I don’t understand your type of stupidity but I admire your dedication to it...carry on brother.
That's correct! When you first started at AA you were making less. Will AA take out the lesser salary you made in advance when you first started or are they taking your current salary?

That's correct! When you first started at AA you were making less. Will AA take out the lesser salary you made in advance when you first started or are they taking your current salary?

I’ll answer you question with a question...if you accrued sick time your first year with the company and use it 8 years later when you are topped out, how is it paid?

Reactions: Paul Too