AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

No phone in allowed. No electronic. Yep. In person only. So if u dont show up it wont count
Again, something doesn't add up. Something is attached to this T/A or showing up in person you are solidifying something about the Association. You AMT's better make sure it's not in regards to your drive, just sayin...

voted in all new hires will be placed in the laa plan which is 705 bucks higher than what we lus pay.

And what about the rumor of all new hires being put in the IAMPF?

BS!

No phone in allowed. No electronic. Yep. In person only. So if u dont show up it wont count

More BS!

Sign a friggin card and put an end to the never ending BS being cast upon "Association" members!

It’s easy to say you’d vote no when it doesn’t affect your life. I would never send the worthless ASS back to the table, thinking we would get something better. I mean think about it, this is almost the exact same proposal the company had on the table (minus all the IAM gains) that the ASS was trash 2 years ago. But now it’s awesome. Anyone that votes no to send these fools back needs a drug test
It is really quite scary to think these guys negotiated for us, or shall I say against us. Zero trust.

Swamt i can't speak for MTR but in our presentation yesterday for fsa we were told that they are hoping to send it out by month end with a vote in early March. Also itll be a 1 day only vote. No electronic vote. The language is being written in Florida but who know how long itll be. Weve been told the Association is recommending a yes vote bec if its turned down next one will be worse. Just from what was said yesterday
Never heard of anything like this. Really makes you think something more is wrong here. Is there anything else these guys can do to encourage AMT's to sign cards? Fleet should look elsewhere also. It's like waking up from a bad dream and finding out it's real.

With the AMT pay scale showing "Tow - Run-up" Premium, it's safe to say the towing was retained by AMT's?

Remember the company saved money while negotiations were in progress. The union will make money with increased union dues. The association failed to cap medical. That won't affect the union.
Who losses here?

Time to get a new union.

Again, something doesn't add up. Something is attached to this T/A or showing up in person you are solidifying something about the Association. You AMT's better make sure it's not in regards to your drive, just sayin...

This is par for the course with the IAM. Elections, CBAs,, you name it. It sucks.

Over four years of negotiations and one day to vote in person.

Believe it!

And what about the rumor of all new hires being put in the IAMPF?

BS!
It wasn’t stated all new hires in IAMNPF.

More BS!

Sign a friggin card and put an end to the never ending BS being cast upon "Association" members!

From the highlights released.

I can assume the move crews that are currently performed by Aircraft Maintenance are still in effect in the JCBA.

"Taxi and Run up premium.
$1.00 for all hours when in dedicated team or bid area, or all hours assigned."

So if in person, all folks sick (incapacitated) on vacation and other obligations, your vote will not be tallied? That is a yes since they are recommending it and a no if they were against...all seems fair to me...wow!
All uncast votes will be a yes vote.... its an iam thing