AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

While not affiliated, the Teamsters approximately 2 years ago had a contract vote where only 44% turned out and the union has a clause that allows them to ratify the agreement do to low participation...
Oh yea the teamsters rule on not having better than 2/3's turn out. An exact example of the current only "one day" vote at hand with you guys.
Just as Buck has explained you guys better vote.

Here's an example. The UPS Pilots just got a 2 year extension with minor changes to yearly raises and retirement enhancements, and they still get 3 weeks to vote. And this is only an extension. No where near the changes you guys are having between these two unions contracts into one.
You guys really need to demand a longer voting period on something this big.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ups-strikes-deal-pilots-union-153403873.html

My opinion on swamt, stfu already, there’s another page on here for amfa. Go there and post all you want, this is the negotiations page.

Tired of amfa stuff on the negotiations page, go to the amfa page and post all you want.

You have an agenda as does swamt, you’re entitled to believe what you want but it doesn’t necessarily make it true. You don’t think the company is the main culprit on how long negotiations took? You think scope matters? The communication was very bad but this company’s management and how they look at employees and customers is the main problem.

And there is a page for anything and everything you want to discuss regarding amfa.

I’ve been on this board for a long time, there is an amfa page, post there.

I don’t have a problem with anything you have to say, I just prefer a negotiation page focus on negotiations and an amfa page focus on amfa.

I'm for amfa but swamt needs to get a life. Let us be....just my observation!

SWAMT at this point NO ONE cares about AMFA. All we care about is when we get out MONEY. If and When we get to vote on AMFA we will deal with that. NO go kick rocks on a AMFA forums.

Is this you P. Rez tearing up the AMFA constitution? Kida like what Pelosi did with the Trump speech.

tear-out-clipart-14.jpg

I know...AMFA...AMFA... yawn...AMFA....AMFZzzzzzzz

I did some investigation about some (a) complaint lately. It appears that P. Rez. has brought up AMFA way more times than I have on my own. Even the AA mechanics have brought up AMFA more than I, so why the focus on me P. Rez., avi. NY'er and others like little timmy.
Anyway I have restored the "AMFA Constitution" that P. Rez. was witnessed shredding to pieces above:)
So I leave all you boys, tired of hearing about AMFA all the time, a newly restored "AMFA Constitution" for your reading enjoyment.
I have also included an "AMFA" card for those who would like to download it, fill it out and send it in. And look no postage required, too easy huh?
Now you all be sure to have an outstanding "AMFA" 2020 year, ya hear???

amfa_header.jpg

DOWNLOAD CONSTITUTION - CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD AMFA AUTHORIZATION CARD

CLICK HERE FOR CARD

You know, I also counted how many times "AMFA" was mentioned in the "AMFA" thread and it is mentioned WAY more often here in the nego.'s thread than it is in the "AMFA" organization thread. Wonder why that is? More than likely due to this pathetic asso. nego.'s fiasco. Must be a time for change. Send those cards in.
And forgive me if I forgot to mention "AMFA" today! :)

Hey you guys are bent over already why not.Just so you know, most of us want no part of it. In fact when we did only a couple were willing to brake
In DCA we have Ramp Tow Team ...brake ridin apu qualify. Only time we dont move is when the MTR is doing it. We do not do any CRJs

This swamt sound like the 700 guy? Always has an answer for everything. Enjoy the bennies of swa. Yes we need a change at aa our amfa guys are doing a good job putting out the word. Just an observation.

This swamt sound like the 700 guy? Always has an answer for everything. Enjoy the bennies of swa. Yes we need a change at aa our amfa guys are doing a good job putting out the word. Just an observation.
Different guy,different union same agenda not as condescending as 700

Reactions: swamt
All of the Present AMFA guys are the same. But we will change that as soon as we take over.

AJ, can you tell us a little about all these AMFA Guys you talk about? How they are the same? And who is this we you talk about. The TWU Leadership will no longer exist for the M&R Class and craft. The existing AMFA Officers will still be in place until their term is up and then there would be an Election. If there is an X AA mechanic as the Leader what would constitute a replacement? AMFA Locals would be put in place and since we would have a new constitution, the ball game would all be different along with the New Local officers. Putting back TWU officers who did not look out for our best interests would a Failure on the membership.

AJ, can you tell us a little about all these AMFA Guys you talk about? How they are the same? And who is this we you talk about. The TWU Leadership will no longer exist for the M&R Class and craft. The existing AMFA Officers will still be in place until their term is up and then there would be an Election. If there is an X AA mechanic as the Leader what would constitute a replacement? AMFA Locals would be put in place and since we would have a new constitution, the ball game would all be different along with the New Local officers. Putting back TWU officers who did not look out for our best interests would a Failure on the membership.
your wasting your time, he is here to muddy the waters. as we get closer there will be more popping up

Different guy,different union same agenda not as condescending as 700

All of the Present AMFA guys are the same. But we will change that as soon as we take over.

Oh, allow me.
Correct avi, I will chime in everytime someone is spreading misinformation about AMFA, SWA, AMFA at SWA and any other false rumors about all that. I felt I had to after seeing the constant BS from all the industrial unions as well as the AA company, NMB fiasco and the NON-voting for the asso. Keep observing it will get more interesting---I promise.

Correction ALUS78, not condescending as you suggest, just factual and point blank.

AJ, get a clue. YOU are the one on a mission here. YOU will NOT change that when YOU think YOU will take over. Carry on mister...

Forgot to add. The difference is I'm still around...

Last edited:
Hey avi, here's another observation tonight. Looks like Biden is the big loser in both IOWA and NH primaries. I'll bet right now that he's also a loser in the SC primaries too. Just an observation avi...

Hey avi, here's another observation tonight. Looks like Biden is the big loser in both IOWA and NH primaries. I'll bet right now that he's also a loser in the SC primaries too. Just an observation avi...
What does that have to do with amfa??

Isn't it kind of suspicious that all of a sudden the TWU is not commenting or updating the members on the voting process. At first they said electronic voting will be the norm. Then word got out system wide that it will be the IAM way. The TWU went mum on this. So pathetic from a labor organization that's suppose to look out and represent its members.