AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

It seems that AMFA is the only representative that believes in Title 2. Aviation Junkie is not providing proof of where the Title 2 Mechanics belong.
And to add to that. When our MC's, instructors and FM brought in AMFA to their groups, AMFA brought in senior advisors to the nego table when they were nego their contracts. MC had an advisor. Instructors had their advisors. FM's had their advisors. Mind you , these were all nego at different times so to only focus on the group at the table at the time. I know for a fact this asso does not do that. And neither does the IAM. Matter fact no other union does this. Having advisors from the group you are nego for at the table for instant information is just professionally smart.
Most people did not know this happened. But to better answer the new groups concerns about NOT being represented at the table before, or any representation at all, AMFA decided to bring in professional advisors from the represented group. Food for thought for your title 2 and other groups still worried. FYI...

I have made it clear that I want the TWU and IAM gone. I have signed a card every time. The fact that you guys got out played the last time buy the TWU and the Teamsters. Was on AMFA. Also the fact that the Northwest Mechanics got Screwed was also on AMFA. The Fact that United got rid of you was also on AMFA. But once We get AMFA we will clean house and put new people in there and see what happens. That is also a FACT. No more GOOD old BOYS. Time for some people that look like ALL of US. Not the KKK.
Do you mind taking the time to tell us what REALLY happened at NorthWest Airlines?
Do you know what Really happened at United Airlines with AMFA?
I'm sure your aware at the scam, bogus and illegal cards signed by the IBT to undermine that previous AMFA drive at American airlines.
Maybe it's easier to just throw out that AMFA was and no longer represents United Airlines and NorthWest Airlines. That's what people do when they don't know and won't take the time to research the truth before posting half truths and inaccuracies. So if you don't care to do a little bit of research then don't throw out your gibberish. We have a serious drive to finish up and move forward to remove the dysfunctional Association. Thank you.

I have made it clear that I want the TWU and IAM gone. I have signed a card every time. The fact that you guys got out played the last time buy the TWU and the Teamsters. Was on AMFA. Also the fact that the Northwest Mechanics got Screwed was also on AMFA. The Fact that United got rid of you was also on AMFA. But once We get AMFA we will clean house and put new people in there and see what happens. That is also a FACT. No more GOOD old BOYS. Time for some people that look like ALL of US. Not the KKK.

AJ; You say that you have signed a card each time, and also want the Association gone. Well I for one Thank You for that. But I believe you have no clue what went on that caused the strike at NWA. Just like you said the Eastern guys got piped because you have no clue what happened at each of those carriers.
AMFA did not get out played by the IBT it was the grass roots organizers US from AA. So again you are incorrect.

My question to you what is this KKK stuff now it's a racial thing? The bargaining unit that represents the M&R class and craft will not see color and will represent us all equally. That is the way it is and always has been at AMFA.

IF & Once we get AMFA here then there will be multiple carriers that will have qualified people to run for the National Officer positions. Not all will be AA employees. The best person for that job will be VOTED in. (BY THE MEMBERSHIP) that is how it works. You would know that if you read the AMFA constitution.
Yet again you run off not knowing what you talk about.

Are you even a airline employee? Or just someone who needs to put his 2 cents into something he knows very little about.

You saying that's a FACT does not make it so, again you are wrong,

Are you a racist? Just exactly what are you saying?

I'm thinking it's hard to understand which way to take his comments. To me he sounds like a real sheet show talking like that...

My first impression was that he is not caucasian and he is saying that the AMFA? Board of Directors are all Caucasian and he sees this as a problem???
That is why I asked him to clarify. If he has a problem such as this, this blog will not solve his problem.

Last edited:

Been nice long enough. YOU sir need to get a freakin clue!
Those guys did not get outplayed. YOU obviously have no clue on the NWA issue. AND no clue on the UAL issue. I sse thru your attempt about "putting new people in there" speaks volumes and will get derailed in a heartbeat. Your "people" will not be able to get in and dismantle AMFA from the inside out.
How the hell can you even say, "no more good old boys" about the leadership at AMFA National?? You really don't have a clue about that. The ND is an AMT from AA that was hired on at SWA after 16 years plus.
WTF? Is up with this KKK statement? And "look like all of us"?? Dude, another one of those spouts and you will be removed from the threads. MOD's...

Been nice long enough. YOU sir need to get a freakin clue!
Those guys did not get outplayed. YOU obviously have no clue on the NWA issue. AND no clue on the UAL issue. I sse thru your attempt about "putting new people in there" speaks volumes and will get derailed in a heartbeat. Your "people" will not be able to get in and dismantle AMFA from the inside out.
How the hell can you even say, "no more good old boys" about the leadership at AMFA National?? You really don't have a clue about that. The ND is an AMT from AA that was hired on at SWA after 16 years plus.
WTF? Is up with this KKK statement? And "look like all of us"?? Dude, another one of those spouts and you will be removed from the threads. MOD's...
Look at his profile he joined last month. Hes here to bait you dont bite. There will be.more drive bys. Its probably 700 or weaasle reincarnated

Last edited:
Since AMFA was started. There have NEVER been a person that was non white. That’s where the good old boys statement came from. If this is not true please show me a board member that is either Hispanic like myself, Chinese, black, Indian or anyone other Nationality than White. It asking that gets me kicked off the thread. Then everyone will know I am stating a fact.

why does a person have to be judge by color or origin.
If Amfa gets in then have an hispanic, oriental, indian, african american run.
If they have their **** together I am pretty sure they will be elected by their peers, regardless of their skin color or origin.
Enough with the diving TWU and IAM have divided us enough....

Since AMFA was started. There have NEVER been a person that was non white. That’s where the good old boys statement came from. If this is not true please show me a board member that is either Hispanic like myself, Chinese, black, Indian or anyone other Nationality than White. It asking that gets me kicked off the thread. Then everyone will know I am stating a fact.
You need to stop your racist posts. No place here for this kind of talk.
Your agenda has been exposed.
You need to stop and/or leave.
I'm done with you. I'm sure others here will do the same.

Look at his profile he joined last month. Hes here to bait you dont bite. There will be.more drive bys. Its probably 700 or weaasle reincarnated

Fully aware. And don't care. I will not put up with the racist comments from either side or direction, period. After past comments on here have gotten way out of control in the past, I will jump to put a stop to them immediately especially when it's about racism comments.
Don't worry I won't fall for his bait. Which is why I immediately brought it up to the MOD's.

You need to stop your racist posts. No place here for this kind of talk.
Your agenda has been exposed.
You need to stop and/or leave.
I'm done with you. I'm sure others here will do the same.
Me too. He has little clue how many different nationalities are represented by our current LEC officers, local officers and ALR's and Area Reps. We have a half dozen. But by listing their names he still would not agree as some do have misleading names, and as he will most likely go by, as he is not educated enough to do his own research. I am talking my local here, there are many others at all locals within AMFA with a large mix of nationalities.
One more from him and I will go to the MOD's again. That second post after my warning was not good for him.

Back on topic gentlemen:
Has anyone heard anything from the asso. of a possible date of when you guys will receive the detailed info on the contract offer?
Are the TWU'ers applying pressure on this asso. to allow a longer term for voting to get a better participation?? My Lord, all unions celebrate when they have great numbers of participation on votes, so wouldn't they want this???
And, can anyone share what a topped out mech is at currently with base only pay????