AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

amt laa you can go to twu-iam.org and click on the top to get the merged seniority list, but this is over 4 years old. Total 9705 includes all title 1 insp lead amt etc, When I go to the current LAA list on jetnet it only shows LAA. Local591 has a very old list of just LUS. . was just trying to find how many guys are at LUS. Go ask the TWU you have got to be kidding LMAO. The twu iam $ss are all totally worse less. GO AMFA!

internal information well swamt seems to have his own link to all are company and @ss information

Lol. How could any of us ever forget?

Not gonna lie, though; I'm pretty close to trying to cut my own hair...

Oldie but goodie Kev:

NWA Urinal.jpg

Not gonna lie, though; I'm pretty close to trying to cut my own hair...

Yeah, my beard trimmer has a 15mm guard which is close to a #4 guard... that's my summer do, so I may have to bite the bullet two months early.

in my station, not too many takers for a fleet 'buy-out', i've heard a few...couple with early and mid 1970s seniority.

as far as the voluntary leaves, P/Ters seem to be gobbling up the 3 and 6 month leaves paying them 25% of their wages. cutting them to 15 hrs. a week would do that, along with firemen and cops working PT at aa, with aa not being their primary job.

not much from FT. 3 months at only 25% of your pay just doesn't cut it. 3 months is too long and 25% of wages is too low.

to get past the expected 'surge' or apex of the virus, i'd consider 1 month at 50% pay.

and everyone here knows the story. the same guys who work 64 hrs a week will come in no matter what...regardless of the financial situation, let alone medical issues.

in my station, not too many takers for a fleet 'buy-out', i've heard a few...couple with early and mid 1970s seniority.

as far as the voluntary leaves, P/Ters seem to be gobbling up the 3 and 6 month leaves paying them 25% of their wages. cutting them to 15 hrs. a week would do that, along with firemen and cops working PT at aa, with aa not being their primary job.

not much from FT. 3 months at only 25% of your pay just doesn't cut it. 3 months is too long and 25% of wages is too low.

to get past the expected 'surge' or apex of the virus, i'd consider 1 month at 50% pay.

and everyone here knows the story. the same guys who work 64 hrs a week will come in no matter what...regardless of the financial situation, let alone medical issues.
Not many at DFW taking these deals either. Part time is mostly low seniority and lots of new hires who will barely make enough to pay their medical insurance.

We have some taking it as well. Mostly older, close to retirement, and with existing health issues. Some others are thinking about it but not quite sure they will pull the trigger as of yet. Our work is taking it month by month at a time...

I’d certainly think about 30 days at 50%. I can find some things to do...

How bad are the flights being cut for you guys in the NYC / NJ area? We are right in the hot zone for this virus and people are getting sick and are hospitalized. I have decided to take 30 days off (unpaid) so I can get better. Not all can do this, but I'm glad can without taking a financial hit. I like my job very much, but I love my life!!! I got tested recently (went thru a lot of hoops contrary to what people say about the ease and availability of the tests) My symptoms proved negative for COVID 19, but I might as well stay home since flight activity is so low. Before I left, we are doing a lot of cargo only and some repatriation flights, but since states are requesting quarantining NY/NJ/CT passengers, for 14 days, flight activity is so low, the terminal is like a ghost town. A lot of people took the leave (3 months / 6 months) and got the required numbers (before things got worse and the airline package got approved). Now people are either using sick time or taking authorized time off, (either weekly or daily). I've never seen anything like this at all.......

Those of you in the Tri-State area, stay safe, be healthy and hopefully all will get back to some normalcy.

How bad are the flights being cut for you guys in the NYC / NJ area? We are right in the hot zone for this virus and people are getting sick and are hospitalized. I have decided to take 30 days off (unpaid) so I can get better. Not all can do this, but I'm glad can without taking a financial hit. I like my job very much, but I love my life!!! I got tested recently (went thru a lot of hoops contrary to what people say about the ease and availability of the tests) My symptoms proved negative for COVID 19, but I might as well stay home since flight activity is so low. Before I left, we are doing a lot of cargo only and some repatriation flights, but since states are requesting quarantining NY/NJ/CT passengers, for 14 days, flight activity is so low, the terminal is like a ghost town. A lot of people took the leave (3 months / 6 months) and got the required numbers (before things got worse and the airline package got approved). Now people are either using sick time or taking authorized time off, (either weekly or daily). I've never seen anything like this at all.......

Those of you in the Tri-State area, stay safe, be healthy and hopefully all will get back to some normalcy.
Hope u get well bro. Working in DCA its a total ghost town. In May we are going to 29 total flight per day counting both mainline n Eagle.