AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

This word of a meeting is nothing more than BS to slow the card drive and make everyone think they are getting it done.
My guess is if we hear anything it will be some progress was made but we still have work to do more meetings scheduled in Feb as these jerks keep kicking the can down the road so they can hold their power over us

I heard they running a ruining an all nighter till they get an aip..

I got a bridge I wanna sell too...

Anyhoo.... it's just they so busy with drinks and hookers they forgot to put out a worthless update...

They (both sides) are wanting sooooo badly to come out with an AIP after these nego's so they can try and slow or stop the card drive. I do believe your rumor mill for now. I told you all this was coming, if not an AIP it would have been all lies about how much progress they made and they are just one more meeting away from an AIP to keep the masses from signing more cards. It's all about what they can make the membership believe.

As far as I’m concerned, there has been no meetings as the association has not updated us. It’s all been hearsay.

We could just easily be on the back burner until APA and APFA go through negotiations. Which sounds more accurate. AA is holding firm on AUS deicers not being a full time position.

Rumor: GP told a few not in the room negotiators that they have a deal.
Nothing personal ATD, but that's some funny chit right there. If it hasn't come from Tim's fairy or that damn blue dolphin, it can't be true. I would also think Sito would unleash P. REZ and CB if a deal had been struck. Maybe a "We are the Champions" Youtube video by Weez would be the true giveaway...

You seem to know more than the actual AA workers!! How is that?
He's been around on the boards and has many connections. I see your a new guy on this forum. Welcome to the forum. He may not always post on issues we agree on as a group but he does have knowledge of airline labor and unions. As a side note the President of AMFA is a former AA AMT. It's a small world in aviation.

He's been around on the boards and has many connections. I see your a new guy on this forum. Welcome to the forum. He may not always post on issues we agree on as a group but he does have knowledge of airline labor and unions. As a side note the President of AMFA is a former AA AMT. It's a small world in aviation.

Thanks for welcoming me!! Yes i am new to posting but i have been lurking around for quite sometime!!, what motivated me today to join and start commenting was our brother from
CLT that was asking about the failed drug test.

Nothing personal ATD, but that's some funny chit right there. If it hasn't come from Tim's fairy or that damn blue dolphin, it can't be true. I would also think Sito would unleash P. REZ and CB if a deal had been struck. Maybe a "We are the Champions" Youtube video by Weez would be the true giveaway...
Rush's cover of we are the champions

I was told by an M&R negotiator that he would be shocked if there wasn’t an AIP within the next month...just throwing that out there.