AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

I need a TWU rep in an IAM station.

What a fustercluck this is turning into.

Sign a card and get rid of this abortion!

Association%20Logo1379.jpg
Attention TWU and IAM members:

Dues, Membership and Preferential hires

1. Persons who are members of either the TWU or IAM shall remain members of their respective union and will pay dues to that union wherever they may work or whenever or wherever they may transfer within Association covered work groups or CBAs.

2. New hire employees into any Association covered position shall become members of the union assigned representation responsibility for the location in the Allocation charts and will remain members of that respective union whenever or wherever they may transfer within Association covered work groups or CBAs.

3. Preferential hires, meaning those who were hired under the preferential hiring agreement prior to ratification of the JCBAs and joined the union opposite from their original union, shall remain members and pay dues to the union they were represented by and belonged to on date of ratification. Should any of those preferential hires desire to revert to membership in their original union, he or she shall advise the Local officers of the union they are currently a member of, in writing and within thirty (30) days, that they wish to revert their membership.

:

Adopted April 7, 2020.

Hey its not like there are more important things happening like are safety and well being!

Thankful they could figure out how to get there money ! but could not merge a seniority list. A contract where we all have the same things ! GO AMFA! Hoping AA makes it out of this , But At least the dues are figured out!

1. Persons who are members of either the TWU or IAM shall remain members of their respective union and will pay dues to that union wherever they may work or whenever or wherever they may transfer within Association covered work groups or CBAs.

2. New hire employees into any Association covered position shall become members of the union assigned representation responsibility for the location in the Allocation charts and will remain members of that respective union whenever or wherever they may transfer within Association covered work groups or CBAs.

3. Preferential hires, meaning those who were hired under the preferential hiring agreement prior to ratification of the JCBAs and joined the union opposite from their original union, shall remain members and pay dues to the union they were represented by and belonged to on date of ratification. Should any of those preferential hires desire to revert to membership in their original union, he or she shall advise the Local officers of the union they are currently a member of, in writing and within thirty (30) days, that they wish to revert their membership.

:

Adopted April 7, 2020.

We don’t know how we will be represented, system seniority list, etc

but at least it was figured out how the dues will be divided up.

any numbers on buy out or vloa for maint. must not be what company was hoping for very quite . I am sure SWAMT will have the numbers soon!

Not yet buddy. Haven't heard from the source as of yet. Have you? Didn't think so.
I can assure you this, as you have suggested, It will NOT be enough that the company wanted to accept. Any more questions?? When I get the total numbers I will let ya know, ok???

:

Adopted April 7, 2020.

That's the way the ole ball bounces with these industrial unions.
People really need to start signing those cards and getting them in.
AMFA @ AA in 2020... :)

Anyone have information on how they tabulated the paycheck that hit jetnet yesterday.
My check was broken down with x number of hours showing older rates and total amounts and x number of hours showing the new rates and totals. If all checks are the same on epays then it's all easily printed out.

My check #8 has 80 hours at the new rate plus $272.40 retro pay from something and $10 retro for license pay.

It looked to me like they did 40 hour at the old rate and 40 at the new... 401k match, I couldn't get a grip on that..
i am LAA my 401K for co match was 5.5% just like normal. It was not clear from the association when the 401K changes would happen. If anyone has a better understanding please explain so I can understand what is going on and when. thank you

i am LAA my 401K for co match was 5.5% just like normal. It was not clear from the association when the 401K changes would happen. If anyone has a better understanding please explain so I can understand what is going on and when. thank you
The way i read it was that the first paycheck of the month the deposit for the previous month would be made into the 401k accounts. It will not be listed on your paycheck like it used to conveniently be. You have to go to your 401k account to check it. Since this was the first check of the new jcba im curious what deposit we ill be made next month into the 401k account. Its not like they would try to **** us out of it...