AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Just listened to Local 591 conference call. Talks are still going on today. Gary Shiable said they came dangerously close to a deal yesterday. Evidently everything is done and agreed on except pay. Going after more than 2% annual raises. I'm just passing on what I heard. So, if this info is legit, could come to a TA very soon.
So only item holding us back is the percent on the annual raises? Is this only for mechanics or for all??

the point for aa is to not mention to the media that they have hired nearly 800 more AMTs in a year (not counting lus iam AMTs) along with fewer flights (737max groundings)...when talking about better operational numbers and injunction in the same sentence.

You are aware that those numbers have improved because of the injunction right??
So let’s not all jump and say that AA is being careful at what they say or don’t.
Those numbers have improved and of course they have all because of the injunction.

Just listened to Local 591 conference call. Talks are still going on today. Gary Shiable said they came dangerously close to a deal yesterday. Evidently everything is done and agreed on except pay. Going after more than 2% annual raises. I'm just passing on what I heard. So, if this info is legit, could come to a TA very soon.
I was very hesitant to post that info yesterday but it came from two different sources

Thanks Vortilon for the "probably closer to the truth" update than the the Association is seeking permits for picketing Tim is pushing via one of his fairies.
it was an email. And it did go out. I could care less if you don't believe it. Call up your union person, if he tells you the truth, he would tell you that the email did go out and that they did talk about the picketing and specifically to get the permits.

That said, I'm all in for them bringing back a TA today as you say. I hope you are right!!!!! Yippie!!!!

I was very hesitant to post that info yesterday but it came from two different sources
the main source can't be much bigger as it was an email that went out to all of their key people and instructing them to put in for permits to picket due to the company not bending. I don't know Gary whoever but if he is worth anything he would tell his people that there was such an email.
But, hey, if the association finally turns from its actions of ill repute and allows us to vote then great. All I did was mention the email.
BTW, the offer has been on the table. No additional total compensation was added, so I know that is complete BS. The only thing that remains is the damn union agreeing to allow us to vote.

the point for aa is to not mention to the media that they have hired nearly 800 more AMTs in a year (not counting lus iam AMTs) along with fewer flights (737max groundings)...when talking about better operational numbers and injunction in the same sentence.

.Jajajajajajaja. OK. That was the problem. :rolleyes:

it was an email. And it did go out. I could care less if you don't believe it. Call up your union person, if he tells you the truth, he would tell you that the email did go out and that they did talk about the picketing and specifically to get the permits.

That said, I'm all in for them bringing back a TA today as you say. I hope you are right!!!!! Yippie!!!!
...and that email constitutes a paper trail. Seems as though either you or your fairy could produce evidence.
But either way, I could careless if it went out or not, I like you would be thrilled with something to vote on.

As Kramer would say. these fairies and dolphins "ARE A LITTLE OUT THERE". :rolleyes:

Who was on the call Vort?

...and that email constitutes a paper trail. Seems as though either you or your fairy could produce evidence.
But either way, I could careless if it went out or not, I like you would be thrilled with something to vote on.

As Kramer would say. these fairies and dolphins "ARE A LITTLE OUT THERE". :rolleyes:

The blue fairy at the bottom of the garden, along with the green dolphin both have agendas. Im not oathed to either. And the white rabbit is just a regular guy on a certain "official" list but not a grand poopa. The blue fairy has juice of biblical proportions and has provided the holy grail of all grand information including the big wage boost that 700 and weez laughed at.
But admittedly, he has an agenda.

I wonder if title 1 got 7 weeks VC which is now industry standard. Industry leading would be 7 weeks and 1 day. So at least we should get the standard. That's just one article I'm interested in as well as others.

Vacation, sick time, retro, yearly increases, 401 match, holidays, health benefits, all these are core issues and I'm sure there are more...

Time to dust off the old quotes that come out with a T/A

"This is as good as it's gonna get"

"The next one could be worse"

And the most famous of all....."We'll get 'em next time brother"

Reactions: Tim Nelson

Latest posts