AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Yes read between the lines you think maybe by the "State of the airline" maybe AIP
Ive tried to read "between the lines" for the last two years. You know what it got me? Pissed off. And determined to see change

Are you saying quid pro quo between Parker and the association
You give us what we want in a deal and we will help you save face in the state of the airline address.
Hummm
No, its just time for an agreement and if it could be during the state of the airline all the more better. ..i am still cant wait to see the monetary damages against the association

Reactions: dfw gen
No, its just time for an agreement and if it could be during the state of the airline all the more better. ..i am still cant wait to see the monetary damages against the association
Subtract what you thought you would get from what you actually get...

If we had just one man from The Association’s negotiation team come out and tell us exactly what they are asking for , and give them a deadline to do it , maybe it would clarify a lot ...... If not , have the AMFA vote and pull the trigger ...

Reactions: thisjobsux
The issue the TWU gets paid 80 hours in advance. That goes away with the payroll changes, but everyone will get paid every dollar they earned.

It would be a smoother transition if it's done during one of the two months we get 3 paychecks.

35 years now at AA. When I was hired I was paid for my regular 80 hours at the end of that 2 week period. License, shift differential, and overtime were paid retroactively on the next check 2 weeks later. Since that time license, and shift pay have been moved up from retroactive to current. Overtime pay is still paid on the next pay period 2 weeks late.

I still have all my pay statements. Since when have I been paid for 80 hours in advance?

Last edited: