AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Oh great so in other words being close to a deal now may not be true. Since we know if the company doesn’t agree with that proposal we will be stalled yet again and hope the NMB can help move things forward.
Well like I said no need to be optimistic about an agreement
The union is now saying that there are several open articles. My understanding is that the ta will be announced around Thursday.
Last week, the company offered a bump with retro. And a cheat sheet had lus keeping their insurance.
Not sure what peterson is talking about but look for the completed ta to be announced around Thursday.

Not.

Where did you come up with this misinformation?

Dealing with it for 20 years. The easiest example is when Members go on ID and the they have to pay back the advance they received for that pay period.

This is how it was explained to Agents: "Paying current means that your paycheck is processed prior to the payroll period end and assumes you will work a full schedule for the entire pay period an assumption was used to determine hours to be paid, the check also reflects any adjustments (things like overtime or unplanned absences) to the previous pay period"

Getting paid for an assumption of a full schedule is the advance of the 80 hours... Every pay period.

Last edited:
The union is now saying that there are several open articles. My understanding is that the ta will be announced around Thursday.
Last week, the company offered a bump with retro. And a cheat sheet had lus keeping their insurance.
Not sure what peterson is talking about but look for the completed ta to be announced around Thursday.

Tim I would love to believe this but I just don’t trust these guys

Not in ePays.

We will be in WorkBrain.
Dealing with it for 20 years. The easiest example is when Members go on ID and the they have to pay back the advance they received for that pay period.

I've been on ID. That never happened. We are paid for our current pay at the END of each 2 week pay period. Been doing this for 35 years. Hired on on Monday, got paid 2nd Friday after that. Same thing for 35+ years.

This is how it was explained to Agents: "Paying current means that your paycheck is processed prior to the payroll period end and assumes you will work a full schedule for the entire pay period an assumption was used to determine hours to be paid, the check also reflects any adjustments (things like overtime or unplanned absences) to the previous pay period"

Getting paid for an assumption of a full schedule is the advance of the 80 hours... Every pay period.

Getting paid on time is not an advance.

I've been on ID. That never happened. We are paid for our current pay at the END of each 2 week pay period. Been doing this for 35 years. Hired on on Monday, got paid 2nd Friday after that. Same thing for 35+ years.

Good for you, but that's not the normal course. Every time we have someone come from weekly pay to bi-weekly, they get a check for 80 hours.

When others go on ID, they're requested to pay back a certain amount or it's deducted upon their return.

With WorkBrain, that goes away.

Good for you, but that's not the normal course. Every time we have someone come from weekly pay to bi-weekly, they get a check for 80 hours.

When others go on ID, they're requested to pay back a certain amount or it's deducted upon their return.

With WorkBrain, that goes away.

Getting paid 2 weeks late with WorkBrain is not being paid on time.

I see you are a minion. What evil genius is your master?

I’m LUS fleet our pay period ends on Sunday we get paid the following Friday for two weeks

Getting paid 1 week late will save the company lots of money.

It sounds like if the contract passes, the terrorists win on so many different levels. But how would I know. We are low information members by design!

im taking this one to the bank!

Does the TWU represent more MTR than Fleet for LAA and if so is it similar to the IAM at LUS

robbed, i've been posting numbers here and there to show how there were less laa fleet as mainline flights increased, while company was scrambling to hire hundreds of AMTs, while complaining in court there was a job action.

if there were sufficient AMTs and work wasn't getting done to company's satisfaction....but, work wasn't getting done to company's satisfaction and they needed to and hired hundreds of AMTs - just on laa side. now, the company is bragging about december operational numbers.

4 main groups, different titles. could be more on AMT side. as of today:

title 1- aircraft maintenance 7,874

title 2 - ground and facility maintenance/ramp shop/auto 1,752

title 3 - fleet 10,150

title 5 - stores 1,378

Latest posts