AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Im almost certain. The company will give or gave a favorable response today or tomorrow for resolution around thursday. But im told it was pretty much wrapped up anyways. But the new response will do it from what i understand.
We will find out thursday.

so how did we do with the scope? Is facilities maintenance still on the chopping block?

Im almost certain. The company will give or gave a favorable response today or tomorrow for resolution around thursday. But im told it was pretty much wrapped up anyways. But the new response will do it from what i understand.
We will find out thursday.
now this one is going to the bank

robbed, i've been posting numbers here and there to show how there were less laa fleet as mainline flights increased, while company was scrambling to hire hundreds of AMTs, while complaining in court there was a job action.

if there were sufficient AMTs and work wasn't getting done to company's satisfaction....but, work wasn't getting done to company's satisfaction and they needed to and hired hundreds of AMTs - just on laa side. now, the company is bragging about december operational numbers.

4 main groups, different titles. could be more on AMT side. as of today:

title 1- aircraft maintenance 7,874

title 2 - ground and facility maintenance/ramp shop/auto 1,752

title 3 - fleet 10,150

title 5 - stores 1,378
Thx Crema. With all going on i missed it. Thx again bro

so how did we do with the scope? Is facilities maintenance still on the chopping block?
I know zero about mx other than all ontracts are said to be TAd about Thursday. I heard that billy wilson said a couple hours ago that people shouldnt listen to me and that there is alot of work left. Someone asked him in the breakroom, how much work is left? Billy apparently said 5 big items.
Look, let billy blow whatever smoke he wants but its sad. Whatever the case, about Thursday things will be done.

I know zero about mx other than all ontracts are said to be TAd about Thursday. I heard that billy wilson said a couple hours ago that people shouldnt listen to me and that there is alot of work left. Someone asked him in the breakroom, how much work is left? Billy apparently said 5 big items.
Look, let billy blow whatever smoke he wants but its sad. Whatever the case, about Thursday things will be done.
Ok your confusing me. What am i taking to the bank?

Hey TinyTim, would love for you to say that to BW's face so we could watch him take you and snap you in half in about 2.5 seconds straight!
Dues Objecting keyboard tough guy.

Hey TinyTim, would love for you to say that to BW's face so we could watch him take you and snap you in half in about 2.5 seconds straight!
Dues Objecting keyboard tough guy.
Is that what you’re doing as well keyboard warrior? ‍♂️

Reactions: Rogallo
"2.5 seconds straight." Sounds and writes like someone that didn't get their nap today.

I heard Ramp is all done, only items left is 1. Percent of raises per year. AA offered 2%, union wants 3%.
2. Top out pay

I heard Ramp is all done, only items left is 1. Percent of raises per year. AA offered 2%, union wants 3%.
2. Top out pay
If what P.REZ relayed the other day is indeed true, then if the mechanics have outstanding issues, then nobody gets to vote. Of course that would be the other way around as well.

January 20, 2020
NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE
Sisters and Brothers,
Talks continue by phone between the Association Leadership and American Airlines in reaching a JCBA. As such, we wanted to update the membership and dispel a false narrative, speculation and rumors some may be spreading.
We are set to meet again with the NMB on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 10:00AM through the close of business on Friday, January 31, 2020. We are hopeful these dates with the NMB will not be necessary, however, if needed they will be utilized.
Further information will be provided as it becomes available.

seems that this update was because of the emails!!!
Also had no one question them they would of have not updated us!!!

C.F.S.
Contract Fatigue Syndrome
A condition that occurs when repeatedly told “We’re close” and then nothing happens