AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

No TA today - per Doug Parker on the 4th quarter call today. All he said was sometime this year a TA would be in place.
Well he has his hands full of T/A's.
Us, pilots, flight attendants and passenger service all this year.
I can't see him still at the helm if labor unrest will carry on to the summer of 2020.

not sure..post was sarcastic. company blamed AMTs for destroying 2019, why not blame them for pathetic profit sharing?

just heard parker say the same stuff he said 3 years ago: "nobody wants a contract for you guys more than me".

ok.
Ok. Gotcha now.

Can someone answer these questions?
Why is one of the negotiators asking parker questions about the contract.
isn't the Tulsa base pres in negotiations?
Is he part of the negotiation team for the bases?
Shouldn't he know what's going on?

1- Exactly. Probably because he is just as clueless as we all are.
2- ?
3- ?
4- You would think, huh?

Correction brother; SWA does have a great deal of income generated from freight and mail. record numbers for the last few years of it.

i'm not saying you're not generating revenue from that..but, how many 777s & 787s do you have with the ability to generate revenue from moving hundreds of thousands of pounds of freight a day to europe/asia/s. america?

aa has that capability while southwest doesn't.

when the income numbers come to about the same, it says much about aa.

i'm not saying you're not generating revenue from that..but, how many 777s & 787s do you have with the ability to generate revenue from moving hundreds of thousands of pounds of freight a day to europe/asia/s. america?

aa has that capability while southwest doesn't.

when the income numbers come to about the same, it says much about aa.

Yes we should be generating more revenue based on what your saying and with our labor cost certain to increase this is where our debt could become an issue. This is precisely why AA needs new leadership and if the BOD can’t see this then we will all be in trouble
This company has great potential to become a world class airline where our revenues are solid but the culture of how the employees are treated and how we treat our customers needs to change and Parker is not the person to do that

this is about the time that tim disappears, just to reappear at a later date with another fantasy.....

Danker is not on the Executive Negotiating Committee. When he travels to where ever they are holding negotiations, he sits outside of the room while the ENC (TWU/IAM International officers/ASSOC) negotiates our livelihood. He is fed the same drivel that they feed us.

Danker along with all of the other local elected officials on the Negotiating Committee were neutered when the ENC took over. How can anyone be a fan of this kind of fiasco?

You hosebags and rubbernecks need to listen and buy stock like i did then sell on the ta announcement. Instead you dopes hiss and fuss because you prolly havent been laid lately. Lol
Buy the stock now. Thank me when you sell with a quick 10%+ gain.

You hosebags and rubbernecks need to listen and buy stock like i did then sell on the ta announcement. Instead you dopes hiss and fuss because you prolly havent been laid lately. Lol
Buy the stock now. Thank me when you sell with a quick 10%+ gain.
God bless you Nelson, but if your stock calls are like your contract calls.....one thing i have say, you keep us informed, misinformed but better than our Association, they keep us uninformed. snare drum and cymbal.

Reactions: we're screwed
God bless you Nelson, but if your stock calls are like your contract calls.....one thing i have say, you keep us informed, misinformed but better than our Association, they keep us uninformed. snare drum and cymbal.
They dont give updates so we give updates for them.
Blue Fairy, Green Dolphin, purple Alien, Mr Yellow.
Our colorful bunch is on it!
If it makes a mockery out of the lack of proper updates then tuffa lucka for the union bosses.

Correction brother; SWA does have a great deal of income generated from freight and mail. record numbers for the last few years of it. We don't have the same CC deals but we did just get a new Visa deal with record revenues drawn from it last year.
About the only thing we don't have is Prem pass., no where near the upgrades you larder ones offer, no where near the overseas flights, and not close in fleet sizes as well as a/c sizes (number of pass. carried).
If a 777 is in maintenance for the same check as a 737 are more mechanics assigned to it? Is it the companys policy or is it the norn.Im curious cause WN has a lot less AMTs and a huge fleet

If a 777 is in maintenance for the same check as a 737 are more mechanics assigned to it? Is it the companys policy or is it the norn.Im curious cause WN has a lot less AMTs and a huge fleet
Depends on the maintenance check.
It can be 2 AMT'S or 20 AMT'S. In some cases it's none. That's because our inhouse work is farmed out on certain checks.

Depends on the maintenance check.
It can be 2 AMT'S or 20 AMT'S. In some cases it's none. That's because our inhouse work is farmed out on certain checks.
Inhouse work farmed out ? Thats like saying we have enough dough for a large pizza not a small