AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

My understanding is that the company brought up the yearly raise to reflect more than 2% and another bump along other lines. The fleet contract is suppose to be good. If so, ill be supporting and pushing the union leaders recommendation.
Supposedly, all agcs were called to come to dc this morning for an emergency meeting.

Tim,

Should I fill up with gas tonight or will the prices be lower tomorrow?

i'm not saying you're not generating revenue from that..but, how many 777s & 787s do you have with the ability to generate revenue from moving hundreds of thousands of pounds of freight a day to europe/asia/s. america?

aa has that capability while southwest doesn't.

when the income numbers come to about the same, it says much about aa.

We have none brother. Nothing that large. We generate revenue from freight and cargo, but no where near where the biggies do, for sure...

If a 777 is in maintenance for the same check as a 737 are more mechanics assigned to it? Is it the companys policy or is it the norn.Im curious cause WN has a lot less AMTs and a huge fleet
I have no idea.

You hosebags and rubbernecks need to listen and buy stock like i did then sell on the ta announcement. Instead you dopes hiss and fuss because you prolly havent been laid lately. Lol
Buy the stock now. Thank me when you sell with a quick 10%+ gain.
hey dum ass where's the T/A???

Tim, tim ,tim anyone see tim?

Where is Timmy? Holy cow! How did he fuk this up so bad this time?? Where's the T/A you promised Timmy??? Why are you so quiet now Timmy????

As the world still turns folks.

STOP believing the lies and BULL SHITe!!!

4 years and 219 days since negotiations got under way. Going for greatness.

Winter/Summer Olympics every 4 years.
Presidential elections every 4 years.
Leap year every 4 years.
World Cup every 4 years.

Trying to put this in perspective.
I just can't seem too.
It's time to look for new representation.
Sign cards and let's look for a brighter future.
You could be working on your Master's degree!

January 23rd: Negotiatoin Update. This update is from a a key person who I happen to think is solid. But I can't reveal him/her and I wasn't there but I think everything below will come to pass as said. But since it is not first hand, consider it all hearsay for now.

Item 1: The last two association updates were not updates at all, they were just ***** fits claiming that this page and the rumors are not true. Nothing was even refuted and the updates have been dishonest. What they should actually do is give you a real update.

Item 2: This is the Good, the bad, and the ugly.

First, the Ugly. The IAM Boss and all of the union bosses are pissed off like hell at this page. Alot of "**** Nelson" and at one point the main IAM Boss wanted to confiscate all the cell phones to see who is leaking info to me. But, at the end of the day, it went something like this, "**** Nelson, we won't put **** out on Thursday and we will decide when to put it out." Crazy train talk basically. Never mind that 32,000 people are waiting on their money and all they want to talk about is bitching about me. Sad.

Now the Bad: The TWU was caught off guard. The IAM not only flew in all of the negotiation team, but also all of their District Lodge 141 AGC's. That is the IAM ramp AGC's. The subject was about the retro methodology which has become the single biggest holdup. As the story goes, the company wanted to give everyone a $3,000 bonus, as reported on jetnet proposal, i.e., equal bonus for fleet and MX. But due to the AMFA campaign, the Association wanted to take the same money from the company and use a retro methodology that would tilt the money pot about 70% to the mechanics, as opposed to 50/50. That meant that some fleet service part timers would get between $250-$500 or something less than their profit sharing. With retro, it's based on wages, and MX has alot higher wages. So that left alot less for fleet. No way would Fleet get to keep the same retro that the company wanted to give in the jetnet proposal. So, on the IAM side, the IAM Fleet AGC's voiced opinion that they would get eaten alive. The whole contract is done. Period. They are maybe revisiting the methoidology to make it more fair to the fleet. That's what I was told, so if you don't believe it, then I"m ok with it. Like I said, I'm not there and the union isn't talking. Either way, as I told all of you, the company offer simply didn't grow. It's been on the table other than some things worked out between the TWU and IAM over the pension matters and other items. The total compensation hasn't changed, and IMO that means we are losing money.

The Good news: The report I got tonight is favorable for a TA tomorrow. Yea I know that Mr Yellow said most likely thursday but he also said, or shortly thereafter. But based on the call tonight, just seemd like some egos were bruised over me announcing the TA today. Other good news for fleet is that the retro methodology may end up a bit more equal again. I can't imagine the union taking any more time, after discussion, on this retro. I just hope that the company doesn't give the union the check to administer the bonus/retro because I have learned that the union always fucks it up and then some money disappears and members are wondering what the hell happened to their money. By the way, this page was discussed regarding the retro item. It's important for you all to express yourself that you don't want any of your bonus/retro money in the union's damn hands.

That's it. And imo, I think Friday. But these guys aren't professional and if I say friday, their egos may get bruised again. But they will sign soon. The offer is NOT getting any better and the only negotiations left are procedures. Not Monetary items. The page has added 200 more members over the last 24 hours, and I appreciate all your comments. I know you are all disgusted by the lies, back-peddling of the union but the company and NMB is rooting them out of all of their flip flops, etc. No doubt we will be voting quickly. And it's important for you to vote in the polls on this page. The company and union review the polls. We need at least 500 to vote out of 7,000. Keep adding your friends and let's bring this puppy up to 8,000 members over the coming months. As always, this page will bring you updates on the latest. The union refuses to update and communicate to you, so keep coming to this site for the latest.
Cheers!

Like always consider all that you read, from the union, me, or this page, as hearsay until it is confirmed.

Last edited:
Where is Timmy? Holy cow! How did he fuk this up so bad this time?? Where's the T/A you promised Timmy??? Why are you so quiet now Timmy????

As the world still turns folks.

STOP believing the lies and BULL SHITe!!!
sorry, been busy. A lot happening on the FB group and we went over 2,000 comments for the first time in one day. Between the exploding AMFA discussion, the deceit of the union, and the TA being released, we have simply been swamped.