AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

I have no doubt whatever is holding this thing up is pennies compared to what we are loosing every day.
I figured just in 401 K alone I’ve probably lost 2500 to 5000 in retirement savings alone.
It’s insane
This is not a concern of the union. They're organized crime and interested only in stealing your dues and those of the workers of the future. This is exactly why they need to be removed and shut down forever. The union likes to attempt to convince members that the company is your enemy. They are nothing but thieves.

I am leaving for tonight, but I do leave with one question.
WHERE IS TIMMY's T/A???
Here we are on Fri night and once again, NOTHING.
Where the fuk does he get his info.?
I guess that Billy guy wasn’t that far off....

"The TWU-IAM Association today announced that top level TWU/IAM Association leadership will be joining ongoing joint contract negotiations with American Airlines to expedite outstanding economic issues." -January 13, 2017

They're almost done, it's been expedited.
There are only 2 guys in the ASS so which one wasn’t there?

+1

And let’s call it like it is: anyone advocating for the IAMNPF is stealing your future(s).

I have spoken to a few new hire mechanics at Tulsa and they are learning about the IAMNPF.
Not only are they against the union lying to them concerning the pension, but being forced into that fund will have its consequences.

Reactions: swamt
I have spoken to a few new hire mechanics at Tulsa and they are learning about the IAMNPF.
Not only are they against the union lying to them concerning the pension, but being forced into that fund will have its consequences.

Buck, Having any mechanic forced into the IAMPF just shows us that the TWU has rolled over again. That information should spread like wild fire in Tulsa.
Using the new hires to bolster the IAMPF is just WRONG. The TWU sold the new hires down the river with the $9.13 wage increase we got in 2018. Forcing them to spend almost a decade to reach top of the pay scale. I hope that they sign AMFA cards and tell the mechanics both title 1 & 2 how the Association is punking the membership AGAIN..

We are all losers until the day comes we kick the association out on the street. Negotiations dragging on if at all. Company taking advantage with record profits and an insulting profit sharing plan. They refer to us as team members and the association refers to us as union brothers and sisters. What a joke.

To all title 1 and 2 members, is this what you want?

Sir. please spare us with your aloof bs! It doesn't go over well because you, Brainless Baskett and the rest of the IAM stole the AAers right to vote, using very shady, underhanded tactics (and I'm sure you know that). I'm also sure that very few LAA here have any respect for your group of hoodlums. But enjoy your spoils while you can because a day will come when you will need LAA, And many will watch your group drown with pleasure! Karma is a BIOTCH[/QUOTE

Buck, Having any mechanic forced into the IAMPF just shows us that the TWU has rolled over again. That information should spread like wild fire in Tulsa.
Using the new hires to bolster the IAMPF is just WRONG. The TWU sold the new hires down the river with the $9.13 wage increase we got in 2018. Forcing them to spend almost a decade to reach top of the pay scale. I hope that they sign AMFA cards and tell the mechanics both title 1 & 2 how the Association is punking the membership AGAIN..

That wage increase was 2016!!! Let’s get the facts straight here buddy.
The industry norm is what twu adopted and btw at that time the guys at US AIR were on that 12 year progression scale.

Sir. please spare us with your aloof bs! It doesn't go over well because you, Brainless Baskett and the rest of the IAM stole the AAers right to vote, using very shady, underhanded tactics (and I'm sure you know that). I'm also sure that very few LAA here have any respect for your group of hoodlums. But enjoy your spoils while you can because a day will come when you will need LAA, And many will watch your group drown with pleasure! Karma is a BIOTCH

How exactly did the IAM steal the AA'er's right to vote? The IAM looked out it's members and the TWU did not. It is as simple as that. Hate the IAM all you want, but they did their job as a union and protected it's members. You wanna talk respect? The AA'er's, as you call yourselves, would have sold the entire place for a few holidays and double time. You so called AA'er's, would have sold out your fellow union brothers and sisters for a few pieces of silver. You AA'er's would have stolen our seniority. Entitled much? Get over yourself. Tell me, what's the move with AMFA regarding seniority? Are the former TWU people going to try and screw over the former IAM people with a new union? Is that the goal? Please enlighten us as to how you will let the IAM drown? And to all the former AA'er's that do not feel the same as lax here, my sincerest apologies if I offended. We are all in this together, regardless of where we started. Can we for once show this company how strong we can actually be?

Reactions: Kev3188
How exactly did the IAM steal the AA'er's right to vote? The IAM looked out it's members and the TWU did not. It is as simple as that. Hate the IAM all you want, but they did their job as a union and protected it's members. You wanna talk respect? The AA'er's, as you call yourselves, would have sold the entire place for a few holidays and double time. You so called AA'er's, would have sold out your fellow union brothers and sisters for a few pieces of silver. You AA'er's would have stolen our seniority. Entitled much? Get over yourself. Tell me, what's the move with AMFA regarding seniority? Are the former TWU people going to try and screw over the former IAM people with a new union? Is that the goal? Please enlighten us as to how you will let the IAM drown? And to all the former AA'er's that do not feel the same as lax here, my sincerest apologies if I offended. We are all in this together, regardless of where we started. Can we for once show this company how strong we can actually be?
no vote no peace.

Reactions: swamt
You're correct, the IAM took care of their members. Nobody knows how this deal came about with no vote, but the old saying what goes around comes around will bite the TWU in the ass. I don't think anyone blames IAM members, but the Association has failed the TWU members and after over 4 years it has created serious bitterness.

Correct, we don't blame the IAM members. And true, it is the TWU's boneheaded international leadership at the time that failed their members. They've been doing that for decades.

Hence, the card drive to remove the worthless TWU from the property. How much more should we take?

But anyone with half a brain knows there should have been a vote for representation after the merger and that the formation of "The Association" is not working.

Reactions: Kev3188
The Association stole your right to vote, and is now keeping you from riding the best wave we’ll likely ever see in this industry.

And until all those fractures are fixed, I don’t see it getting any better for the rank and file. I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: CremaDiLimone
And a lot of us ain't got time for the next wave to roll in!

The TWU has definitely screwed it up nicely for their members that only have a few years left.

I just hope I get to see them relieved of their duty at AA before I retire.