AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Updating during the negotiations is a good sign but may be only because there have been so many complaints about no info.
However I do believe they are close and they are under pressure to bring back an AIP to vote on.
Maint might very well vote it down but fleet will not. At this point though unless the agreement is just so bad an unacceptable I believe all will vote for whatever comes out.
I’m not optimistic we will get one this week but am a bit more hopeful than I’ve been in the past.
Turn it down? A six dollar an hour bump? They.would take it even if the herpes virus was attached to it.Dont believe all thr righteous posts you read

The Association needs to agree to a TA Today and bring it up for an immediate vote. Things could go south in a hurry of this virus is half as bad as it seems.

Doesn’t matter...it’s been 7 years and AA’s debt outweighs their bankroll...bring back memories?...Another bankruptcy can take any gains away if they feel it was needed.

3000 signing bonus. 4.8% in pay. Then 2% 12 w4 36 n 48 months. 401K match up to 4% for IAM members. 10% ps first 2.5 billion. 20% above that 2.5

I will believe it when I can read it, and I hope I get to read it soon. I already have a couple items that make me an automatic no.

Different Medical for the two unions...not good

Medical: All Association Members Standard: The Standard plan’s current design and employee contribution will remain the same as described in the JCBA; Core: The Core plan will be available with the cost share outlined in the JCBA. The plan design can be modified at the company’s discretion; High Cost Coverage (formerly “Value”): No change. May be available at the company’s discretion and is NOT part of the JCBA; HMO: HMO plans may be available at the company’s discretion and is NOT part of the JCBA. Me-too: Standard and Core plans me-too with other AA groups on plan design and cost share improvements.

Medical: IAMrepresented Association members PPO 80: Will retain the PPO 80 Plan with the same plan design and premium share; PPO 90: Will retain the PPO 90 Plan with the same plan design and premium share through 2025 PPO 100: Will retain the PPO 100 Plan with the same plan design and premium share through 2020

So that 4.8 DOS is approx $1.48 putting us (Fleet) at about $32.29...
I'll have to decide if I mind getting hosed on the Medical without getting compensated...

Different Medical for the two unions...not good

Medical: All Association Members Standard: The Standard plan’s current design and employee contribution will remain the same as described in the JCBA; Core: The Core plan will be available with the cost share outlined in the JCBA. The plan design can be modified at the company’s discretion; High Cost Coverage (formerly “Value”): No change. May be available at the company’s discretion and is NOT part of the JCBA; HMO: HMO plans may be available at the company’s discretion and is NOT part of the JCBA. Me-too: Standard and Core plans me-too with other AA groups on plan design and cost share improvements.

Medical: IAMrepresented Association members PPO 80: Will retain the PPO 80 Plan with the same plan design and premium share; PPO 90: Will retain the PPO 90 Plan with the same plan design and premium share through 2025 PPO 100: Will retain the PPO 100 Plan with the same plan design and premium share through 2020
There's one reason. A big no from me.

The TWU/IAM Association has put out the positive highlights of a T/A. You can view them on the Local 591 web page.

I am Hoping that the full version of the agreement will be available for us all to read. Lets hope that the Association / Locals / District Lodges tell the membership what was given up from what we had. You all know AA history of a cost negative deal.

Be sure to READ IT BEFORE YOU SIGN IT. Don't just LQQK at the $$, what harm does it do to current union members and future.

Now that the T/A is reached lets see if the TWU Officers will sign AMFA Cards, That is what some said they would do.

If & when we get a chance to VOTE on this, BE SURE YOU ALL VOTE, AND INSURE YOUR CO-WORKERS DO AS WELL.

Lets Hope that if this deal is signed it will be something AMFA will be able to manage when we replace this association. Lets pray the association did not put any language in it that could hurt any of the associations members going forward.

Looking at this AIP does nothing to bring Twu and iam together. Just divides us more..
This could be my last post..
This will be voted in and the twu fucking idiot members will not sign enough Amfa cards..
Sad day for the mechanic craft...

Latest posts