AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Bob take this years company profit and put it to the new formula to see what we would have got .To compare

Looking at this AIP does nothing to bring Twu and iam together. Just divides us more..
This could be my last post..
This will be voted in and the twu fucking idiot members will not sign enough Amfa cards..
Sad day for the mechanic craft...
What kind of raise are the mechs looking at

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY MAKE MY CROW REALLY CRISPY...I HAD STATED RATHER STRONGLY THAT THERE WAS NO WAY THE IAM WOULD KEEP THEIR MEDICAL. I WAS MOST DEFINITELY WRONG...REALLY REALLY CRISPY...(Man of my word)

The $3000 signing bonus is really all that is needed for this to pass. This work group will line up in droves to vote yes just on that. As usual though, if there is a signing bonus involved the company is getting the better end of the deal.

Rog, I always thought you were a AMT. If that's the case isn't it a $6000 signing bonus and about a 16% raise, or did I misread that?
Maybe its sour grapes but with thay raise id wait for the low lite sheet cause they probably losing jobs down the road

The $3000 signing bonus is really all that is needed for this to pass. This work group will line up in droves to vote yes just on that. As usual though, if there is a signing bonus involved the company is getting the better end of the deal.
Not sure wait for more details i cant for the life of me understand why this took 4 years

AA was giving the IAM members $3000 plus $3000 to change medical. Why did the TWU not fight for it's members to get the same $3000 to have to keep their current medical.

Looking at this AIP does nothing to bring Twu and iam together. Just divides us more..
This could be my last post..
This will be voted in and the twu fucking idiot members will not sign enough Amfa cards..
Sad day for the mechanic craft...
The time it took to get this was pathetic. It could be some amt's wanted a deal before changing unions. Who knows, you may get a ton of signed cards if this gets voted in.

My first take is I’m so far ok with what I see,
Yes the details are always important but let me just say this
From past experience if this gets voted down.
Trust me the trade off won’t be for anything much better
It will just be to move the money around and I for one don’t want to wait another year for a pay raise.

Not sure if I should vote no because of the bonus and no retro or just count my lucky stars that they finally have an agreement and vote yes. I’ll enjoy that sixth week off NEXT year!